PDA

View Full Version : UCH Sagem (Opel Movano) PIN from dump

psam
8th November, 2011, 06:06 PM
Hi,

Please give me pin for this dump for a 2001 Opel Movano (Renault).

I'd also like to know if after coding the transponder of the remote (PCF7946), will I have the remote working right away, or shall I do any other procedure.
Shall I use a new two button remote or the old one (oval) button remote?

Thank you SO MUCH for your help.

BR,
PM.

igorr
8th November, 2011, 08:53 PM
Pin Code: FB9458CCFBD4
remote soul be work when you program key

Johnner
8th November, 2011, 09:27 PM
Yep.Same pin.You don't need to do anything with the remote.

Regards,

psam
8th November, 2011, 10:48 PM
That's why I LOVE this forum!!! Fast!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Tomorrow I'll test and report back.

Please confirm me back... talking about a "regular" key (without remote): as far as I know, I've to prepare the transponder as a Renault ID46, for example with Zedbull, so that I change MODE from Manchester to Locked (or chypher), right? For this I use a transponder PCF7936. But the remote key has a PCF7946. That's no problem? Are they "equal" (PCF7936 and 7946)?

Thanks again for your answer.

igorr
9th November, 2011, 12:46 PM
yes you can use pcf7936

bursuc
9th November, 2011, 02:55 PM
i don't think the remote door , lock unlock will work , because you need to remove the board from key if you want to work , or you can put the programmed chip somewhere with the ring that's on the mecanical ignition and hide it :)

psam
9th November, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hi again,

So... here goes my experience: today I went to the van and everything went smoothlly!

First I put the key (without remote) with the PCF7936, ID46, locked (cypher) and after, the key with the remote with PCF7946, ID46, etc...
Both of them worked right away and also remote activated imediatelly. I needn't to do nothing else with it.

Thank you all!!