PDA

View Full Version : Penalty charge notice

Bulld0g
9th November, 2011, 02:49 PM
Quick question. I just got a PCN for driving in a bus lane, I know they have to issue the notice within a given time,I think it's 28 days but could be 14. ~~~~ers sent it me on the 27th day. Anyone clarify the time scale for me please ;)

Meat-Head
9th November, 2011, 03:05 PM
thought was 14 days for speeding ticket.

can't you tell them your a mod on DK - unpaid extra hours of your time - so you should be let off with it.

thought there was a simular thread - buggered in can remember name of it

super jumbe
9th November, 2011, 03:26 PM
A jurney to the cab office is worth a try??..

:giveup:

Shady
9th November, 2011, 03:27 PM
if hed ahve taken a cab, he wouldnt have been issued with a ticket
duuuuhhhhhhh

:roflmao:

tshirtman
9th November, 2011, 03:32 PM
this is the best place to look for good accurate advice.

PePiPoo: Helping the motorist to get justice (http://www.pepipoo.com/)

super jumbe
9th November, 2011, 03:34 PM
foof sake

(CAB)

CITIZEN ADVICE BUREAu

Home - Citizens Advice Bureau (http://www.citizensadvice.co.uk/)

:listen:

Shady
9th November, 2011, 03:36 PM
foof sake

:roflmao:

jordigirl
9th November, 2011, 03:48 PM
am sure its 14 days :)

but if ya hadn't been in bus lane ya wouldn't have a ticket lol
its only a few case's worth of stella anyway lol

lee_hdi
9th November, 2011, 04:21 PM
Just check on the councils website.

jordigirl
9th November, 2011, 04:25 PM
Bus lane PCNs issued at any time - Traffic Penalty Tribunal (http://www.trafficpenaltytribunal.gov.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=62)

read there bd :) hope it helps

footycard steve
9th November, 2011, 04:46 PM
Quick question. I just got a PCN for driving in a bus lane, I know they have to issue the notice within a given time,I think it's 28 days but could be 14. ~~~~ers sent it me on the 27th day. Anyone clarify the time scale for me please ;)
by any chance were you driving a bus?

daithi
9th November, 2011, 05:03 PM
do what i do an get a polish buddy to take the rap for ya an just pay the fine for him lol

Johnner
9th November, 2011, 06:05 PM
Good plan Daithi !! The missus is Polish,and I know a lot of the community,and never dawned on me to do that !!!

Buachaill go maith !!!!lol

Nariana
9th November, 2011, 06:07 PM
do what i do an get a polish buddy to take the rap for ya an just pay the fine for him lol

you should post in the racist thread daithi :-)

dctyper
9th November, 2011, 06:22 PM
notice of intended prosicution is 14 days

dc

Bulld0g
9th November, 2011, 06:44 PM
28 days :bawling: oh well shit happens thanks for your help everyone :)

daithi
9th November, 2011, 07:01 PM
Good plan Daithi !! The missus is Polish,and I know a lot of the community,and never dawned on me to do that !!!

Buachaill go maith !!!!lol

theres more paddys with poles than ya think johnner the wife is polish lol

you should post in the racist thread daithi :-)

an why should i post in the racist thread lol.... i be up front im racist in certains ways but then again everyone is in someway

xant14
9th November, 2011, 07:34 PM
I second the other fellas advice, pepipoo website. NIP's SHOULD be delivered within 14 days, but certain things can allow extension to this time, like a hire car etc.
PCN's not so sure about, if its council or police, I would pay the ~~~~er at the reduced cost they offer.

Private car parks and Aldis etc ,are a different issue and dont need to be paid if you play your cards right.
These places cannot give you a FINE... you just enter a contract to pay. And if they dont know who was driving, they can't issue one...
Pepipoo will help you with the wordings.

I very much doubt you'll get away from this one mate, wish you luck if you do intend to fight it.

Hope my ramblings make sense.. How much is it btw? and how much if you pay quick?

Meat-Head
9th November, 2011, 08:39 PM
, I would pay the ~~~~er at the reduced cost they offer.

Yes that rings a bell - pay the fine at the lower cost and claim it back - if your correct - you get your money back and told to 'foof off' - if your wrong - you just use your mod powers and ban them :bounce::bounce::bounce:

wongers
9th November, 2011, 08:44 PM
The ticket must be issued within 28 days of the alleged contravention as per regulation 8 of the above act (except in extenuating circumstances detailed in section 8, up to a maximum of 6 months).

got this off a website m8 looks like your ~~~~ed