PDA

View Full Version : Volvo PTT 1.11 Reset Air dryer

Fool2cool
10th November, 2011, 06:30 PM
Hi all,
I have Volvo PTT 1.11 with the chuck norris patch and I'm trying to reset the air dryer sensor on a truck using a nexiq adapter.
But I can't seem to get it to accept the new percentage, I can get to the screen to alter it and connect to the truck, But I get an error at the last point when I enter a new value.

Does anyone have any experience with resetting the air dryer sensor on Volvo Trucks?
Have I cracked PTT correctly by only using the Chuck Norris patch? Or have I missed a step?

Thanks
Charlie

aaabbccc
10th November, 2011, 06:40 PM
hi, what's the error? can you give me an screenshot?

drizzt4321
12th November, 2011, 02:51 AM
Hi all,
I have Volvo PTT 1.11 with the chuck norris patch and I'm trying to reset the air dryer sensor on a truck using a nexiq adapter.
But I can't seem to get it to accept the new percentage, I can get to the screen to alter it and connect to the truck, But I get an error at the last point when I enter a new value.

Does anyone have any experience with resetting the air dryer sensor on Volvo Trucks?
Have I cracked PTT correctly by only using the Chuck Norris patch? Or have I missed a step?

Thanks
Charlie

Hell, I can't even get it to connect with the Nexiq USB Link. Anything special you are doing? I've installed it on 3 PCs, but none of them connect. The chuck norris works fine....

dieselequipos
12th November, 2011, 02:31 PM
Hi all,

Thanks
Charlie

you need on brakes and air driyer reset , when replace a filter.

sinkhi
12th November, 2011, 03:50 PM
Resetting the blow dryer is only possible if the vehicle is equipped AIDRY-E. Reset must be done after changing filter blow dryer, located in group 5 Brakes - Air Dryer setting resetting ... Start Desiccant air dryer holder and resetting window Desicant holder, remaining service life will be a new value for the life filter air dryer. You have no value you specify directly.