12th November, 2011, 09:48 PM
downloaded , unpacked and using incal
thank you very much

A K
13th November, 2011, 01:12 AM
Same here, Thanks again

alsop
18th November, 2011, 10:39 PM
Password protected links have been removed. These are the only ones that work from rapidshare.

alsop
10th December, 2011, 08:49 PM
Links are removed! RapidShare hiJacked!

p455w0rd
28th December, 2011, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the files!

p455w0rd
29th December, 2011, 06:52 AM
hi i just downloaded all the files and unpacked it but still giving me expired date for the files does not let me use any cal cna someone help me please

alsop
29th December, 2011, 09:16 AM
hi i just downloaded all the files and unpacked it but still giving me expired date for the files does not let me use any cal cna someone help me please
What is the date on your computer? Are u sure the old files that will be in the C:\intelect directory are not the ones showing out of date? As soon as u start to use the newer files older files will show out of date even if they are the September set. The newer ones will have to be replaced before all green are showing again. Burn the files only, not the directory to two DVD's HD and MD. D: your CD rom drive should be the current date files to use. They will show up when u open calibrations in Insite. Just click on it when D:\ shows. Copy and paste the ones u need to C: and they will automatically replace the old ones to the Intelect directory.

p455w0rd
29th December, 2011, 06:16 PM
i have all the files on a usb disk drive but it wont recognized the files i need to add it on the workspacecalibration to be able to show it but when i added there it said that ur using old files i have a remote viewer if u can help me

alsop
29th December, 2011, 08:23 PM
i have all the files on a usb disk drive but it wont recognized the files i need to add it on the workspacecalibration to be able to show it but when i added there it said that ur using old files i have a remote viewer if u can help meTry posting in this thread. I don't use a usb drive or the workspace at all. Someone will know how to help you for sure.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/cummins-ecm-calibrating-problem-88755/?highlight=incal

jctech
10th February, 2012, 07:20 AM
i have all the files on a usb disk drive but it wont recognized the files i need to add it on the workspacecalibration to be able to show it but when i added there it said that ur using old files i have a remote viewer if u can help me

I use files on a usb stick, no problem
Make sure your file structure is correct C/ Intelect/ esdn/ data/ aaa aab.........substitue C with whatever drive letter your usb stick is.
If you see the usb stick in the calibration window, Insite has read the usb stick, if it has a red circular icon with a line through it, the files are out of date.

Attach
22nd February, 2012, 05:31 PM
AWESOME POST !!!

alsop
25th February, 2012, 06:44 PM
On Monday 280 downloads from RapidShare. Today over 1,000 downloads on the HD links. Someone didn't even bother to post them using their own account. Just a copy and paste to my account.

Louie
1st March, 2012, 10:19 PM
Anyone have any new links to Incal Oct 2011? or any links to any incal 2012 files?....All the links I have found for Oct 2011 do not work anymore. Thanks in advance!

mega357
2nd March, 2012, 02:53 AM
That is, only in Russian.
Cummins Incal 10/2011 [2011] :: RuTracker.org (ex torrents.ru) (http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3816704)