PDA

View Full Version : CRUCC2.0

kornsd665
13th November, 2011, 09:22 AM
ANY ONE HAVE THIS CALCULATOR ?:captain:

drakov
20th November, 2011, 05:51 PM
Cracked version does not exist, algo is in dongle not software, only way is to buy official.

Note: I have left this thread open for now incase the OP was asking if anyone has it and can give feedback on it's reliabilty before he chooses to buy.

drakov
31st December, 2011, 08:35 PM
So I am now looking at buying this, can anyone who uses it state it's good/bad points....

kornsd665
31st December, 2011, 08:48 PM
So I am now looking at buying this, can anyone who uses it state it's good/bad points....

thnx i have it now :boxing:

drakov
31st December, 2011, 08:49 PM
Cool, now you can give some feedback on it :p

kornsd665
31st December, 2011, 09:44 PM
Cool, now you can give some feedback on it :p

u shoud give money to have usb dongle ..... and if u know how u can crack this dongle tel me and i will post the crucc2.0 for all members of digital-kaos like a gift of 2012 hhhhhhhhhh

:dancing2:

kornsd665
31st December, 2011, 09:49 PM
and if u want bye it . see the question and anser and what the crucc can calculate http://www.ivgsoft.com/faq.html

smokey08
31st December, 2011, 09:51 PM
u shoud give money to have usb dongle ..... and if u know how u can crack this dongle tel me and i will post the crucc2.0 for all members of digital-kaos like a gift of 2012 hhhhhhhhhh

:dancing2:

I would be careful posing you dongle ID on open forums and then offering to share the software as the makers may block you.

kornsd665
31st December, 2011, 09:52 PM
question and anser :

Can I download CRUCC 2.4 or the DEMO version before I buy it?
There is no DEMO version or download available for this product, this is commercial product, protected with USB hardware key, so software environment would not work without having that USB key, even if you have it downloaded.

Does CRUCC 2.4 calculate security codes for all vehicle audio units?
No, it doesn't, there is no such serial calculator on the market for sale which could unlock all units. However, CRUCC 2.4 is the most complete, integrated into one software package calculator, among the list of car audio software tools available on the market for sale

Does CRUCC 2.4 calculate codes for AUDI and VW radios?
VW and AUDI radios made by different manufacturers an they are not calculated from serial number yet, except some small number of models.

See below what is possible to calculate at the moment and how to distinguish VW & AUDI radios by manufacturer:

Z1Z Blaupunkt - NO
Z2Z Grundig - some
Z3Z Sony - NO
Z4Z Delco/Hitachi - NO
Z5Z Matsushita - NO
Z6Z Philips - some
Z7Z Ford - NO (maybe some with M algorithm)
Z8Z Alpine- NO
Z9Z Clarion - NO
ZAZ Technisat - NO

Does CRUCC 2.4 calculate codefor FORD V series units?
No, it doesn't. we are working to develop this algorithm

My car audio is locked, can you calculate code if I pay?
Please, do not ask for price to decode single coded radios. We do not charge and provide codes in this case. CRUCC 2.4 is the tool for professional car audio repair/service technicians only... If your own radio is locked please, apply for your code to these car audio repair/service centers nearest in your area. However, dealers could order in advance certain amount of code calculations, for more information please contact us.

if I purchase CRUCC 2.4 now, do I receive future updates for free?
The price of updates - money you pay now for CRUCC 2.4 in case you decide to purchase it, is the cost of already implemented calculation algorithms in it and it doesn't cover costs of any further updates. But the same time further updates you will receive either for free in case there are new minor algorithms or software bugs found, or with significant discount in case of some important algorithms, since you have already purchased the previous version of CRUCC. It worth to buy CRUCC 2.4 now, in order to receive other possible new updates and algorithms, with discount in the future.

When there will be available new updates and algorithms?
We do not announce or guarantee exact dates of software updates. Our team works on new updates and as soon as they are ready, we will let you know. However, note please, CRUCC software developers keep right to not include some exclusive calculation algorithms in the CRUCC software, even if they are developed and available.

drakov
31st December, 2011, 10:05 PM
I know where to buy it and have read what it can do..... but I want feedback from end users who have tried and tested it;) before spending money

kornsd665
31st December, 2011, 10:13 PM
i tel u what the crucc can do by question and anser...and if u want buy it u r free . :beheaded:

designer79
1st January, 2012, 07:55 AM
Upload please software. CRUCC 2.0

adam28
1st January, 2012, 09:54 AM
Someone i new had 2.2 ver and said it was not worth the money. And regreted buying it.

This is not my opinion as ive never used the software, so i cannot comment.

Regards

Rdecode
22nd January, 2012, 08:51 PM
Nice thread, thought it was closed already

Time for 2.0 versions is over, CRUCC 2.4 is running now

Maybe it is good idea to close this thread again, those who are interested to have information about the software could easily do this by googleing it.

Just want to say that the decision "to have or not to have" depends on particular approach on your own car radio decoding business and criteria of selection of tools which are needed to succeed in this business

Any other comments from my side on this software would be considered as a forum rule violation I guess, therefore I better let others to provide you feedback, like this for example:

CRUCC - radio (http://mhhauto.com/Thread-crucc-radio--4169)

good luck

mekaoui
13th August, 2012, 07:23 PM
CRUCC2.0
:captain:ANY ONE HAVE THIS CALCULATOR ?

the last verion of this calculator is crucc2.4 we can't finde the programme but we can find the crack?????????????????

nany
14th August, 2012, 06:25 PM
i don't understand!!! some members here need's free version for crucc2.0 but all the one know that not exist . (only payed)

juisro
14th August, 2012, 09:48 PM
Hello, I have the free vercion 1.21 crucc working, if someone needs to connect in private. Regards

audiotek
15th August, 2012, 07:39 AM
Hello, I have the free vercion 2.21 crucc working, if someone needs to connect in private. Regards

I think you are wrong with the version, Isn't the 2.21 version, is the 1.21.

Car235
15th August, 2012, 09:31 AM

Yes but ask me for key :mad:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2lnv4hk.gif

someone can generate key ?

http://i45.tinypic.com/zw0thw.gif

Thank You :top:

juisro
15th August, 2012, 10:18 AM

Sorry, the fellow is right, the file is listed as 2.21 and 1.21 vercion

Sorry for the mistake.

So buy it as 2.21, but 1.21 is confirmed vercion

pandokrator
5th January, 2013, 09:16 PM
any activated dongle dump maybe help for a future.
have try someone with hasploger or dongle dumper?