PDA

View Full Version : help for openmedia 500cs

marseille
2nd January, 2009, 03:03 PM
i have this bobx for 8 weeks i still learning but is not clearing no scrambled channel is connected to motor satellite dish iflahed the image was success and cccam2.0.11 was downloaded ,pls what to do for scrambled ch and how to use ftp , any good direction to sort out this problem and what is clearing with keys

.: JaCkPoT :.
2nd January, 2009, 03:12 PM
someone should be able to help but unfortunately i can't

Curious123
2nd January, 2009, 06:38 PM
i have this bobx for 8 weeks i still learning but is not clearing no scrambled channel is connected to motor satellite dish iflahed the image was success and cccam2.0.11 was downloaded ,pls what to do for scrambled ch and how to use ftp , any good direction to sort out this problem and what is clearing with keys

Unless you start providing a little bit more information other than 'can't get scrambled channels' you are never going to fix your reciever. Start with what you have done so far , what channels/sats are you getting now if any, what channels are you trying to unscramble. Have you checked in the cable section to see if any of the guides can help with what you are trying to do on your reciever. Some of the channels are available with keys and some are availble with cardsharing but there a lot of channels which are only available through subscription so unless you provide the information you are going to be struggling.

marseille
2nd January, 2009, 07:18 PM
thanks curious i live in analogue cable signal i use only motor satellie dish which is astra2 28,astra19 ,hotbird 13 and 0.1w digi tv , my concern is csat 19 and sly 28

marseille
2nd January, 2009, 07:44 PM
curious 123 pls help me to sort out this problem and all dirction step by step

krazylegz
2nd January, 2009, 08:03 PM
have you transefered keys/roms over??

heres a guide on how to ftp http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f34/how-ftp-fix-into-dreambox-noobs-14864/

Curious123
3rd January, 2009, 10:29 AM
You cannot get the scrambled channels on 28.2E & 19.0E without a subscription or cardsharing. I think it is almost the same for most of 13.0E so if was you I would just concentrate my efforts on 1.0 Thor and Digitv until you have more experience wih the dreambox. Are you able to recieve BBC World on 1.0 Thor?