PDA

View Full Version : Canal plus and digitalb any help

tomtomhull
2nd January, 2009, 05:21 PM
Hi, i have been looking at the technomate 5300d satellite receiver, with multicrypt card reader .I am interested in getting canal plus at 1west and digitalb 16 east for the footy.Should i be looking at another receiver and a diablo cam with cas 3 programmer or will this be ok with a card programmer. Many Thanks.....confused:

Manc-Red
2nd January, 2009, 06:26 PM
If it can take a cam you'll be fine with the Diablo, if not just go for one of the many other Technomates that can accept a cam.

tomtomhull
2nd January, 2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks i have seen a technomate 5400 which has a cam slot and is a card reader. Dont know now if i should get the m2 card about ?70 with programmer or is it better to get the diablo cam and cas 3 which i have seen for about ?140 are there more channels open with this option and is it easy to keep up to date and use..... Many Thanks

benny/9
2nd January, 2009, 10:13 PM
Thanks i have seen a technomate 5400 which has a cam slot and is a card reader. Dont know now if i should get the m2 card about ?70 with programmer or is it better to get the diablo cam and cas 3 which i have seen for about ?140 are there more channels open with this option and is it easy to keep up to date and use..... Many Thanks
i have read that the m2 card can be used in the card
stot on all technomate models, so you have no problems
i prefer the diablo cam but both open the channels
my nova card wont work in the card slot on my tm 6900

terry l
2nd January, 2009, 11:37 PM
[dont buy card's]..
If you want a quick fix then buy a card..
they last as long as the provider want's then they go tit's up..

alunfennell
3rd January, 2009, 10:20 PM
Thats correct m2 Cards are opening a lot at the moment another card worth looking at is the ABRACADABRA card which seems to have a lot of up to date support and can open all of this

- ART (Nilesat 7W)
- Showtime (Nilesat 7W)
- Orbit Network (Eurobird 2 26E & Atlantic Bird 2 8W)
- La7 Cartapiu (Atlantic Bird 1 12.5W)
- TPS (Hotbird 13E)
- ART European beam ARABESQUE (Hotbird 13E)
- ABSAT (Hotbird 13E)
- Digitalb (Eutelsat W2 16E)
- Canal Digital Nordic (Thor 0.8W)
- Kabelkiosk (Atlantic Bird 2 8W)
- NTV PLUS (Eutelsat W4 36E)
- Sexview (Hotbird 13E)

Regards:
Alun

terry l
3rd January, 2009, 11:14 PM
You know it's a quick fix m8..
REGARD'S