PDA

View Full Version : carman scan lite

carman2
16th November, 2011, 01:18 AM
hi dk memebrs is d carman scan lite d best on assian cars

cqae
16th November, 2011, 02:27 AM
the whole carmen range is decent on asian cars. But as with all 'universal' scanners it will fall short here and there. I find launch is my best all rounder, but my bosch scanner is getting much better lately with updates

stupidCANt
18th January, 2012, 11:26 AM
Hi I'm prob a bit late to the post....I own a carmanscan lite its a good tool for asian market vehicles I don't have much prob reading these. However its not the best on the european market stuff. To be honest the stuff I end up needing to read the most is the european stuff renaults, peugeots etc. I also own a Vedis which also also OK but it is cumbersome in comparison, this is better when reading euro stuff but I need to update and so far $$$$$$$$$. After using both (and some other tools) I can only say that they are all a ''jack of all trades'' and master of none. With the cars that I have most difficulty with I am looking into buying clone tools, much research needed yet though. The most annoying thing I find with these tools is that the updates are usually quite expensive....well I think they are anyway. Careful when buying as mine was not registered properly and i had trouble with updating, the people who sold it to me were not very helpful and they sold it to me!!!!!!!!! Apart from that the Carman scan is a good tool for asian stuff in my personal experience.

If anyone has an update for carman scan or vedis I would be very grateful...

carmanscan
27th January, 2012, 12:29 AM
I search for the help in calculator processing works with all versions except ***1040;***1058; devices, the programmer is necessary!!!!