PDA

View Full Version : Chiptuningtools are liars

straki007
16th November, 2011, 08:48 PM
I bought software ECUSAFE3 from them and after the big problems with software and no communication with the development of ES3, I complained and my software was disabled. In the moment I wrote at the Institute of Consumer Protection, and I believe the firm will be punished. By this I just want to warn you of them pay attention.

rsibiza
21st November, 2011, 01:23 AM
Thats the reason why poeple use cloned ECUSafe ;)

Griunvaldas
21st December, 2011, 03:53 PM
I bought ECUSafe as well, no support, no help. Tons of emails and calls + texts made them to upgrade it to 3.0 online. But beware - no support makes the product crap. I noticed that the thread is old, but just in case - BEWARE OF ECUSAFE :beheaded:

zecas
21st December, 2011, 09:53 PM
hello
i saw in a other forum (carforum) 4 or 5 people with same problem.

"I would like to know is there registered owners of EcuSafe software on forum here?
I have buy DPF,SL,ADblue full licences for over 2000eur in cash,and now after 5 month and almost 20 mails send on two listed mail's on his www i have give up.
Never get any reply or any info for some update on online support or whatever.

Just wanna ask if someone have some info what is going on with that man?
It is look's like he don't care for any of his first customers that trusted him and buy soft.
Is anyone on this forum here have online support for new EcuSafe 3.0?
Or i'm only one fooled by him here?"

"Also no answer ...No online v3 :-(("

"Hi,
me too...i wrote a lot of mails but ,no any answer, no online v3.0..."

"Same situation for me but more than 2 years...."

"He is probably somewhere on exotic island now and laughing to all us to be so stupid and give him money for nothing."

"another mad man! yep i think this should be a sticky - AVOID ECUSAFE but whats the alternative?"

chris_e36_328
22nd December, 2011, 01:11 AM
AVOID ECUSAFE but whats the alternative?"

Well, why not use a quality tuner instead? isnt this the best alternative? You get support and job is done properly..

lee_hdi
22nd December, 2011, 06:35 PM
http://vcpowerteam.com/products/swiftec

???

JaboJG
22nd December, 2011, 10:55 PM
Swiftec does look pretty good!