PDA

View Full Version : Email from chinese seller

ahadi
18th November, 2011, 04:37 PM
who believe this email
Dear sir
Hello, our shipping department informed me that we could send the product to your country via TNT. But the freight is little high. It will cost you $85.
Thanks and best regards.
xcar360.com (http://xcar360.com/)

no DHL,Fedex and UPS just TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tapiru
18th November, 2011, 04:44 PM
who believe this email
Dear sir
Hello, our shipping department informed me that we could send the product to your country via TNT. But the freight is little high. It will cost you $85.
Thanks and best regards.
First of all depend on how havy is the package and yes TNT is about 15-20% hinger like DHL can asure you cause is happebned to me one time wen I bought something from china :(

ahadi
18th November, 2011, 04:50 PM
First of all depend on how havy is the package and yes TNT is about 15-20% hinger like DHL can asure you cause is happebned to me one time wen I bought something from china :(

No , they are not good at all ,they refund my orders many times and they sell their () goods selectively .

tapiru
18th November, 2011, 06:02 PM
No , they are not good at all ,they refund my orders many times and they sell their () goods selectively .
Just you and they know the real reason fur refunding your orders but to say they sell selectively you are complect wrong.
Competition is so hard there that they cannot do this so not belive you.I'm not a fan of chinese product but what you say is wrong.