PDA

View Full Version : Problem with siri

blacky1973
19th November, 2011, 10:34 AM
hi, having problems getting Siri to run on my iphone, keep on getting "Retrieval failed. siri could not download required information from the server" message, im connected to wifi etc... any help is much appreciated.

fijiman
19th November, 2011, 10:19 PM
Your in the iPod section...
Are you using an iPhone4s...?

shawninaugusta
26th November, 2011, 04:31 AM
siri is having serious problems

garry1312
29th November, 2011, 01:07 PM
Siri is utter crap I had a phone years ago that done the same thing. Once again Apple have taken something that has already been created and claim they done it. Was the same with there stupid video calling made it out as if they invented video calls..... did'nt had been out for years! and the worst thing is other phones let you video call to other phones IPhone needs to be to another IPhone.

Then Siri you can ask it were to eat etc and it will tell you restuarants and so on..... Ooh wait it wont if you are in the UK that only works in the US of A.

Half the time when you ask Siri something it doesnt know or does something different...... piece of crap.

Well seen Android are taking over :)

fijiman
20th December, 2011, 12:55 AM
Idiot....................

garry1312
20th December, 2011, 12:57 AM
What because what I have said is the truth it is nothing special, it has not even been adapted to work fully in the UK. It doesnt reconise most people and it is another thing apple are trying to claim they invented!!!

Your the idiot believing its anything more than what it is!

gizmo.1484
20th December, 2011, 03:17 PM
Siri is utter crap I had a phone years ago that done the same thing. Once again Apple have taken something that has already been created and claim they done it. Was the same with there stupid video calling made it out as if they invented video calls..... did'nt had been out for years! and the worst thing is other phones let you video call to other phones IPhone needs to be to another IPhone.

Then Siri you can ask it were to eat etc and it will tell you restuarants and so on..... Ooh wait it wont if you are in the UK that only works in the US of A.

Half the time when you ask Siri something it doesnt know or does something different...... piece of crap.

Well seen Android are taking over :)

Looks like someone as spat there dummy out lol.
Its ok take a big deep breath and tell me your problems.
If a Apple as treated you in some wrongful way then just let it out we will support you all the way.

P.S If you have anymore problems with fruits doing bad things to you then ring this number 08457 90 90 90

garry1312
20th December, 2011, 03:48 PM
lol that made me laugh thanks.

But no problem had a iphone once. Love my ipod. I just think when it comes to a mobile that android wins hands down, you are not restricted to one design, it is open source,you can get plenty of apps that apple would not even dream of allowing. you can get handsets with better processors, cameras, batteries and screen.

I also think Siri is a complete joke, you cant even ask it to find you a business in the UK without it telling you it cant find places outside the USA. There are better alternatives on the android market that beat it hands down!

I think the fact that a Android mobile phone won mobile phone of the year speaks for itself. I think the fact that a Android tablet won gadget of the year speaks for itself.

The IPhone is simple that is why it does so well because it is simple, there is nothing technically amazing about it, it cannot do anything more than a Android. If you want a phone that can do much more than making people look fat, have a talking voice that cant find ~~~~ all, that doesnt have one design, doesnt have a crap camera and doesnt make you name your mobile by the brand name (IPhone users use are a pain in the ass you refer to your mobile as 'my iphone' not 'my phone' would you get me running about like a complete simple idiot saying 'my Samsung Galaxy S2' (may I note phone of the year lol) NO!! get a grip it is a mobile.