PDA

View Full Version : How can i restore I Phone and remove jailbreak

Threewheelerman
19th November, 2011, 12:47 PM
Hi can any one help me. I have bought a s/hand I Phone with jailbreak installed. I want to restore and remove jailbreak but when i try this on i tunes it returns a 3194 fault. I have looked at most of the blogs and there seems to be differing ideas on how to do this and quite a lot of the replies say they do not seem to work. Can anyone help?
Cheers

stevieboy10
19th November, 2011, 01:06 PM
Hi can any one help me. I have bought a s/hand I Phone with jailbreak installed. I want to restore and remove jailbreak but when i try this on i tunes it returns a 3194 fault. I have looked at most of the blogs and there seems to be differing ideas on how to do this and quite a lot of the replies say they do not seem to work. Can anyone help?
Cheers

download tinyumbrella and uncheck the sign with cydia box then save and try again in itunes. why do you want to remove jailbreak? the phone still functions in the same way, if its because of the tethered boot then search cydia/bigboss for semi tethered and the fone will boot in the intended fashion (unjailbroken) without running redsn0w etc.

Threewheelerman
19th November, 2011, 01:32 PM
Hi thanks for that i have downloaded tiny umbrella. Do i just need to do a normal restore on i tunes now?
cheers.

Youneselm
19th November, 2011, 08:45 PM
verry aesy:

1 go to settings
2 select general
3 select reset
4 select ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS

JOB DONE!!!!!

freddyfrog12
19th November, 2011, 10:11 PM
thank this worked for me too:proud:

Threewheelerman
19th November, 2011, 10:15 PM
Thanks to all, up and running again
Cheers

fijiman
19th November, 2011, 10:15 PM
verry aesy:

1 go to settings
2 select general
3 select reset
4 select ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS

JOB DONE!!!!!

iPhone is still Jailbroken....

Assuming you have never jailbroken any iDevice on your computer... it should be a straight forward upgrade...failling that do start TU click into the Advanced tab and UN check "Set Host to Cydia on Exit"...exit TU then run iTunes and update..:giveup:

TUISTERa
19th November, 2011, 11:17 PM
Not recommended!!! First u need to know is you phone factory unlocked or locked and if it's locked find out to which network, Second u need to know if cydia has saved shsh blobs for ur device... Then and only then u can consider updating ur phone, preserving ur baseband... Ask if u need help for anything ...

fijiman
20th November, 2011, 01:37 AM
Not recommended!!! First u need to know is you phone factory unlocked or locked and if it's locked find out to which network, Second u need to know if cydia has saved shsh blobs for ur device... Then and only then u can consider updating ur phone, preserving ur baseband... Ask if u need help for anything ...

Read the OP...
He/She wants to return the iPhone to standard...NO JAILBREAK

missoni26
20th November, 2011, 03:40 PM
use itunes and click restore

fijiman
20th November, 2011, 09:18 PM
use itunes and click restore

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: