PDA

View Full Version : SWIFTEC CHIPTUNING

siliko
20th November, 2011, 01:41 AM
Helo everybody ,
its the first title for me in this wonderful place , it seems that all the genius is here
we look for information according the best tuning hardware in order to use with swiftec , as it has good reputation
mean what is the best master and slave for this editing software

and we notice that alientech also offer full package software + hardware nd really we confused on what to buy

if some one have information pls help us as we in the first step of tuning as we want to do it by ourselves and stop to be slave any more

regards to all

atd
20th November, 2011, 09:58 AM
Hello,
I've read a lot of similar threads. It depends how much have you got. Winols is the best editing software, but you should have knowledge to work with it. Swiftec is the good one, requires few, do much.
Hardware -> Magpro2 or Kess2 Master. Check this out..

Stanton
20th November, 2011, 10:30 AM
What vehicles/ecus are you working on?

physyc
13th June, 2012, 10:46 AM
Hello,
I've read a lot of similar threads. It depends how much have you got. Winols is the best editing software, but you should have knowledge to work with it. Swiftec is the good one, requires few, do much.
Hardware -> Magpro2 or Kess2 Master. Check this out..

in the end if you compare
fgtech, Kessv2 and magpro. they have all the same list of vehicles to work on. but if you look at the price. fgtech is the tool to go with. all in one, no added interfaces lik x17(magpro) or tricore tool (alientech)
no need to pay extra for truck, bike, boat, etc..

So adolfo is a pita but his tool is not bad at all.

tuningschool
13th June, 2012, 02:14 PM
in the end if you compare
fgtech, Kessv2 and magpro. they have all the same list of vehicles to work on. but if you look at the price. fgtech is the tool to go with. all in one, no added interfaces lik x17(magpro) or tricore tool (alientech)
no need to pay extra for truck, bike, boat, etc..

So adolfo is a pita but his tool is not bad at all.

the BIG difference is that :
Alien is REALLY SUPPORTING LIST
Fgtech only on PAPER WROTE.

(Mag pro not tested DIRECTLY so no want speak about its truble)

physyc
13th June, 2012, 03:12 PM
what is there on fgtech paper that tool is not doing?