PDA

View Full Version : Anyone one in the Hertfordshire area that could read the keys off my Liteon drive?

Studulike
3rd January, 2009, 02:02 AM
Hello,
Is there anyone on here from the Hertfordshire area that could read off my Liteon drive key details so that I can flash the drive?
My old 360 finally gave up its life and the main person to use it here is my 4 year old son. Funds have been very tight lately but he has given me so much greaf to get another, I went out today and bought a new one for him to use.
Now the problem. He was all excited about getting it but his favourite games are on (Backup) and he is not a happy bunny to go down to an odd disk I have here he can use and I have him untill Sunday and I need help. lol
I sat down tonight to flash the thing but then realised I have a Liteon drive and I know the trouble they cause not to mention the fact I would still need to go out and buy the stuff to make the lead up.
I would be forever in someones debt if they could help me sort it ASAP. I will even help in a small financial way if needed. Hell maybe I might even be able to help the person in another way.

So please please please could someone help before my 4 year old beats the crap out of me. lol

Thanks in advance,

Studulike:beheaded::beheaded:

.: JaCkPoT :.
3rd January, 2009, 04:25 AM
Whats wrong with your first console?

Studulike
3rd January, 2009, 10:19 AM
Whats wrong with your first console?

Well it went by the way of RROD, I had fixed it so many times and finally wouldn't take it anymore. So now on my 3rd consol. lol
First one got banned, second one had been ok, never got the ban although was more carefull but as I said it died.
Hell my sonn giving me stress already. lol

Studulike
3rd January, 2009, 05:50 PM
Ok update:
Ok now I am really pissed off. lol
Made a MAX3232 interface lead up to read off keys and it does not test out in hyperterm on a loopback. Guees must have capacitors wrong way round or something.
So still need help...

Studulike
5th January, 2009, 12:52 AM
Sorted now