PDA

View Full Version : NEXIQ USB Link adapter

donniemnemonic
21st November, 2011, 12:16 AM
Hello fellow DK bros and sisters.

Just wanted to find out what software if any can work with the nexiq usb adapter for the following engine types Iveco, mercedes benz, volvo, MAN, scania, DAF etc. I know it works well with insite, DDDL, service ranger, DDCT calterm to name but a few.

Regards
Donniemnemonic

bynow3
21st November, 2011, 06:42 AM
for Volvo - use PTT, works fine.

eddie8
21st November, 2011, 01:54 PM
Here is what you need to know

USB-Link? | NEXIQ TECHNOLOGIES (http://www.nexiq.com/node/3)

Say thanks:proud:

hercamp
21st November, 2011, 05:16 PM

Just wanted to find out what software if any can work with the nexiq usb adapter for the following engine types Iveco, mercedes benz, volvo, MAN, scania, DAF etc. I know it works well with insite, DDDL, service ranger, DDCT calterm to name but a few.

Regards
Donniemnemonic

ivecos ,I know only with specials tools ,and not many softwares support them, mann a lot difficult if just connect withg development tools even if you have a mann tool is difficult to hook up in easy steps ,scannia ,is like iveco all this systems works with can communication incluid mercedes benz ,not easy for a multibrand tool , I know with pocket fleet you can connect to a lot of trucks but no one of these .

Schoolbus Tech
22nd November, 2011, 01:39 AM

Regards
Donniemnemonic
All the above also I use it on Cats each one you have to set the options for the Data links .