PDA

View Full Version : VU+DUO & Canal Digitaal

Curious123
21st November, 2011, 01:25 PM
I have VU+DUO connected to a motorised dish everythings been fine for months but suddenly I am having trouble receving Canal Digitaal 23.5E Film1 Action, Film1 Family and Film1 Festival. Some of the other channels on the same sat are fine. Everything was working fine until I loaded the latest Catseye settings. I am really confused because I loaded the same settings on two of my dm800 boxes and they have no problems receiving the above channels. I have loaded the latest Blackhole 1.6.6 motorised image but still no joy.Any ideas?

andymc1s
21st November, 2011, 07:44 PM
I had the same problem and scanned sat and all ok now.

Curious123
24th November, 2011, 12:35 AM
I had the same problem and scanned sat and all ok now.

That worked for me. Thanks

RuberDuck
24th November, 2011, 12:55 AM
it's also worth noting that depending on the image you use, you may benefit from updating the receiver with the latest set of hardware drivers.

Curious123
24th November, 2011, 12:02 PM
it's also worth noting that depending on the image you use, you may benefit from updating the receiver with the latest set of hardware drivers.

I loaded the latest Blackhole image and assumed that it would load the latest hardware drivers.

RuberDuck
24th November, 2011, 03:02 PM
I loaded the latest Blackhole image and assumed that it would load the latest hardware drivers.

well the latest drivers were released 2 days ago so unless you have done a online update i would think not.