PDA

View Full Version : ET9000HD Discussion

aftermath
23rd November, 2011, 02:46 PM
Please Post any Clarke Tech ET9000 Discussions in Here.

Im85288
6th December, 2011, 04:34 PM
Has anyone had any performance problems using the ViX skin on version 2.2.1 of the ViX image? For a couple of months I noticed bad slowdown where the receiver would not respond for up to 10 seconds at a time. I changed the skin to use Magic HD and since then have not had any problems at all. Hope this is helpful for someone

RuberDuck
6th December, 2011, 05:24 PM
i have never heard of a single person having slowdown issues using the ViX skin, have you got picons or a EPG set up and if yes how are they set up and where do they save to ? for example internal flash or a USB stick ?.

Im85288
7th December, 2011, 12:06 PM
It is very strange I agree, but indeed that is what happened on my setup. I do have both the EPG and Picons setup saved to a USB stick. Using CrossEPG it retrieves data for approx 5 different satellites including 28.2e

RuberDuck
7th December, 2011, 02:49 PM
It is very strange I agree, but indeed that is what happened on my setup. I do have both the EPG and Picons setup saved to a USB stick. Using CrossEPG it retrieves data for approx 5 different satellites including 28.2e

thats the problem, your asking way too much of crossepg in a single go.

Im85288
7th December, 2011, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the tip, I'll try to reduce the number of feeds crossepg accesses and see if that makes a difference when using the vix skin.

RuberDuck
7th December, 2011, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the tip, I'll try to reduce the number of feeds crossepg accesses and see if that makes a difference when using the vix skin.

it has nothing at all to do with the skin it's just crossepg can be a little hungry when using too many sources.

Gokhle
3rd December, 2012, 12:13 AM
someone tell which images best for ET9000HD

afc007
4th December, 2012, 05:43 PM
someone tell which images best for ET9000HD

there are plenty to choose from and now most images are very much the same in what they offer or can do :)
however i would recommend either an open pli or any of the many oe2 Alliance available.