wbr

imcumen
23rd November, 2011, 05:02 PM
hi
for vagtech1 & alexs307
is a forum for sharing
not a forum for trade

login: alexs307

Tiguan tested DPFOFF file is 100eur with CKS correction included, no ecusafe/swiftec bullshit.

If interested, email me to info@completechip.ro

Alex

login: vagtech1

I can remove DPF+correct checksum. 100% work. Price 80 eur

Anmed
23rd November, 2011, 05:11 PM
Ow! Healthy competition is beneficial!:devil::listen:

macxlulu
23rd November, 2011, 05:13 PM
so if you think that waiting on ...... good luck
Remember knowledge costs ...

Ps.
I hope that colleagues in retaliation will not do you the file, even for 200 euros

fap off in EDC17 do some people on this board so I will not count the free

imcumen
23rd November, 2011, 05:35 PM
so if you think that waiting on ...... good luck
Remember knowledge costs ...

Ps.
I hope that colleagues in retaliation will not do you the file, even for 200 euros

fap off in EDC17 do some people on this board so I will not count the free

If you want to make money is not the forum digital-kaos

imcumen
23rd November, 2011, 05:37 PM
Ow! Healthy competition is beneficial!:devil::listen:

competition for profit profit!

Anmed
23rd November, 2011, 06:34 PM
You do it for love of the game?
Or maybe you still make a profit?
Any job worth the money.
Tell us all about how to remove the FAP.
I - I do not know how, so I pay someone who knows. Then I look at his work and try to learn myself. No other way. If you stand with outstretched hand, it has learned nothing.
If you stand with an outstretched hand - you will not learn.

macxlulu
23rd November, 2011, 07:19 PM
I do not earn in the forum, it is not necessary to me, and you try to disable further dpf the above EDC17 or give to Professionals workshops

alexs307
23rd November, 2011, 08:31 PM
If it is a forum for sharing these things, I would like to share with you my bill for my Byteshooter that is able to help me correct EDC17 CKS, maybe we can pay it together, what do you say?

Good luck! Next EDC17 DPFOFF file is 250eur.

alexs307
23rd November, 2011, 09:19 PM
And one more thing...I assume you are doing it for free, that EDC17 DPFOFF...come one, tell us, are you working for the benefit of people?

World is full of people like you.

Magnificent plan of business:
- MPPS - chinese clone, not european (the european is "expensive")
- 2nd hand laptop
- Ecusafe cracked
- Digital Kaos account

Purpose of business:

- DPFOFF for as lower price as possible

Profit: maximum, investment: minimum.

If ecusafe succeeds, you are happy. If ecusafe does not succeed, you go to the forum and ask for help, there has to be someone willing to help you for free, because it is a FREE forum, preferably someone who payed hard money for a solution, that will apply one single type of ecu and one single type of cars. After that, you go back to the customer, and take money. Happy ending! How smart you are! If someone asks for money for the DPFOFF solution, you say it is a FREE forum. Other users have the courage to negociate...negociate what? Knowledge is not negociable!

Pay attention, all of you "ecusafe-guys": as I said before and others did too, ECUSAFE era is ending! I already encounter many situations when cars have troubles with no errors inside the ECU because diagnosis is impossible due to the fact that your performant weapon Ecusafe erased the DTC table! Do you know what I do with those customers? I provide them a good DPF OFF solution so the DTC table stays stock and diagnosis is possible, and charge them with enough money advising them after explaining the car's problem to get back to the ecusafe-guy who did this bulls**t to his car and punch him in the face, asking for money back!

A good DPFOFF solution that will eliminate DPF by switches is hard to get.

The difference between Ecusafe and a good DPFOFF solution is like difference between powerbox and chiptuning.

End of discussion.

macxlulu
23rd November, 2011, 09:26 PM
I am of the same opinion today in the era of ecusafe 80% of customers that fixes the amateurs who do not even know how to work ecusafe because then the customer pays 150% of normal price for me, and thanks to this is increasingly less amateur mpps + ecusafe

deusbrest
23rd November, 2011, 09:41 PM
hi
for vagtech1 & alexs307
is a forum for sharing
not a forum for trade

So.. share you files with EDC17 DPF OFF

Azzx
23rd November, 2011, 10:23 PM
In my humble opinion - I agree that the knowledge costs, someone spent a lot of time to figure out the problem that's true and cannot be ignored (know it from my own short experience).

If something is new and you want to figure out the problem
but can't do it on your own you just pay for the dump
and than figure out how it is working.

Most of won't appreciate the knowledge and people if you everytime get everything for free.

I'm not pro but when there is a problem I think the best solution is to get hand even if you have to paid for.

Believe me if you pay, after all you are 100% more effective on the problem.

grotesk
23rd November, 2011, 10:49 PM
if you make money at some work that you can not do myself, why can not you give the money to your helper?

z786
24th November, 2011, 12:49 AM
Hello
sloved
wbr

how did you solve, can i have solution??

z786
25th November, 2011, 02:14 AM
what you dont wanna "share" solution now?

jus wanted it for free??

lol