PDA

View Full Version : Deleting channels?

seanyboy81
27th November, 2011, 12:35 PM
I have a dm 500HD and have been trying to delete some channels but dont have a clue how to do it. does anybody know how to delete single channels form your channel list cause Ive got lots that dont work or are double channels.

davvo
27th November, 2011, 09:01 PM
highlight the channel
press menu on remote
remove entry or delete

seanyboy81
28th November, 2011, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the reply I have tryed what you said when I highlight the channel and press menu it on gives the options to show transponder info , set as startup service and to add a bouquet nothing about deleting channel and there`s no delete button on the dm 500 hd remote?

davvo
28th November, 2011, 07:01 PM
bring up the channel list
find the channel you want to delete

highlight it
then press menu on remote
you should see a box pop up
it should give you the option to delete

seanyboy81
28th November, 2011, 08:59 PM
thanks for the quick reply my menu is different I`m using image Openpli 2.1 dont know if thats a different image you are using? It has to have somewhere to delete them but I cant find it

davvo
28th November, 2011, 10:22 PM
yeah your right
if theres no way to delete the channels via the box
you need to use dreamboxedit
send the channel list to your pc
then edit the list and send it back
or use a list thats already made up

collinshane
8th June, 2012, 02:58 PM
Llamaware DreamBoxEdit is the way to go.

Import channel list from box.
Either add channels from the raw/long list on left to your selected bouquet, or else delete the required channels from the selected bouquet list.
When done FTP file back to dreambox, et voila !

This also means you can arrange your channels any way you want, make a favourites bouquet, or any other arrangement you please.

Best of luck.

BlueBox
8th June, 2012, 11:33 PM
lets say you wanted to delete all adult channels go to DreamBoxEdit right on adult and click on delete bougeut job done

paul93
19th February, 2013, 04:51 PM
i have dm500 s every channel is there accept adult channels what is the easy way to put adult channels.
Thanks
Regards
Paul