PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 607 2.2hdi Problems after DPF out

SPMG
28th November, 2011, 05:06 PM
Hi guys...

Last Week a friend of mine asked me to remove the fap/dpf from is car. is a Pug 607 2.2hdi year 2000 EDC15C2..
All removed ok with ecusafe, all removed with lexia.....

Now the problem is that when acelerating continuously when reaching 3500rpm it goes to safe mode....

With lexia have made a few logs and the problem is that the turbo pressure goes all the way up....

I've tried a few tricks, limiters up, geometry control up, and also geometry control down..... fixed limiters up, turbo pressure up and down.... ori file also..... and always the same problem....

Could anyone share some ideas.??????

I leave you the ori file without DPF....

Foblas
28th November, 2011, 07:41 PM
its not firmware issue.
Check diaphragm SWIRL or electro valve that controls it.

woodywoodpecker
28th November, 2011, 08:16 PM
Hi guys...

Last Week a friend of mine asked me to remove the fap/dpf from is car. is a Pug 607 2.2hdi year 2000 EDC15C2..
All removed ok with ecusafe, all removed with lexia.....

Now the problem is that when acelerating continuously when reaching 3500rpm it goes to safe mode....

With lexia have made a few logs and the problem is that the turbo pressure goes all the way up....

I've tried a few tricks, limiters up, geometry control up, and also geometry control down..... fixed limiters up, turbo pressure up and down.... ori file also..... and always the same problem....

Could anyone share some ideas.??????

I leave you the ori file without DPF....

Hi you have deff got a vacuum leak check all vacuum pipes as foblas says check electro valves aswell and swirl valve. when you loose vacuum on this engine the turbo will over boost , if you dont have vac tester pull each pipe off one at a time put your finger on the end of the pipe and suck like hell then put your tongue over the end your sucking , you should feel the vacuum pulling on your tongue if no leak easy way to check pipes using this method done it loads of times. Put the removed dpf file back in the car as this is not the problem its deff lack of vacuum.