PDA

View Full Version : Cummins Install Problems

williboy
29th November, 2011, 08:29 PM
I installed Cummins 7.4 and when I opened it to enter a activation code I got a pop up box saying "Incite has detected an invalid PC date. Incite has been locked to read only mode. Please call cummins for a password to unlock incite. Please verify your PC date and time is accurate.

I had Incite already installed but I had to uninstall it, after uninstalling I deleted all cummins files in program files and in the reg.

The clock on my laptop iis showing the correct time and date?
Anyone have any idea what is going on.

devil dog
1st December, 2011, 02:54 AM
I installed Cummins 7.4 and when I opened it to enter a activation code I got a pop up box saying "Incite has detected an invalid PC date. Incite has been locked to read only mode. Please call cummins for a password to unlock incite. Please verify your PC date and time is accurate.

I had Incite already installed but I had to uninstall it, after uninstalling I deleted all cummins files in program files and in the reg.

The clock on my laptop iis showing the correct time and date?
Anyone have any idea what is going on.Go to insite site and try the reg. utility they have if you already did try to post the verification ID and someone will give you the unlock code hope it helps.

mathura
1st December, 2011, 02:59 AM
My friend
I had exactly the same probelm and could not get insite to run. I had to do a new reload of win xp and then got it to work, I guess the same for win 7.

jctech
1st December, 2011, 06:59 AM
Your problem is deleting the program files folder and registry files, there are still Insite files in the registry that are not labled cummins.

go to the Insite 7.4 web page
https://insite.cummins.com/insite/downloads/index.html

Download the insite 7.4 DVD, There is a registry fix and instructions on how to use it.
It may work for 7.5

gordi415
1st December, 2011, 08:08 AM
I am having the same problem. let me know if you find a solution. Thanks!

williboy
9th December, 2011, 01:20 AM
I will download the 7.4 from the Cummins site and let you know what happens, thanks to everyone who contributed

williboy
9th December, 2011, 01:21 AM
If this fix fails is there anyone out there who can supply a unlock code?

joe5543
9th December, 2011, 01:28 AM
If this fix fails is there anyone out there who can supply a unlock code?

Post your code and I can generate a code for you. has to be an accurate date on the code just change the PC date around and let me know exactly what date you did it to get the unlock code to pop up from cummins.