PDA

View Full Version : PDF manuals

smokey08
29th November, 2011, 11:07 PM
Here is all the enigma pdf manuals. I think the website admin has got the security settings wrong :beheaded:

:party:

Edit: Link removed

sparkz02
29th November, 2011, 11:47 PM
Please takes these down man, the funny thing about it you properly dont even have enigma hint why ur putting them up didnt pay for it.

smokey08
29th November, 2011, 11:49 PM
Ok sorry. I didnt mean to upset anyone.

tachonow
29th November, 2011, 11:51 PM
Anyway we have a lot of competition from guys with profi tools.
With this kind of manuals the competition will come also from those with their cheap clones.

sparkz02
29th November, 2011, 11:52 PM
Thanks mate, its just that some many people have asked for enigma pdf's and no1 ever posts them, enigma pdfs are the best around and it helps people with shitey tools to much.

Thanks mate.

smartymarti
29th November, 2011, 11:56 PM
This place just gets better and better , expect a million pm now asking for the address again ,

tachonow
29th November, 2011, 11:59 PM
Thanks mate, its just that some many people have asked for enigma pdf's and no1 ever posts them, enigma pdfs are the best around and it helps people with shitey tools to much.

Thanks mate.

Youre rite mate. I have DP3 but this files from Enigma helped me much than my manual many times.

DNG2010
30th November, 2011, 12:00 AM
I actually own Enigma and Have all the PDF's but its just interesting which website screwed up... Can anyone pm me with the site name...

and by the way, thank you for removing...

sparkz02
30th November, 2011, 11:26 AM
Youre rite mate. I have DP3 but this files from Enigma helped me much than my manual many times.

Same I only have dp3, but i think i use enigma pdf's more often then dp3's ones.

DNG2010
30th November, 2011, 05:29 PM
Site owner noticed the traffic I'm guessing and its blocked... Thank God..

smokey08
30th November, 2011, 07:33 PM
This place just gets better and better , expect a million pm now asking for the address again ,

You were right smartimarti.
PM box has been emptied as it is pointless me reading them. Link has been fixed and manuals are no longer accessible without a password.

If you need enigma manuals use the search button as alot of them are already posted individually on DK.

DNG2010
30th November, 2011, 07:36 PM
Ya because i asked, some people send me message asking for link as well... lol

Its funny.. because i own enigma and only reason i asked is trying to figure out which dealer messed up... lol