PDA

View Full Version : W203 High pressure common rail

centrohifi
30th November, 2011, 07:59 PM
Hello friends ..
is possible, decrease pressure common rail ! Cars as original files in ECU , bat has a problem at 4000 rpm in second gear, ECU goes into protection!
At diagnosis tool "pressure common rail" too high! We replaced everything, pump, fuel injection, sensors .. acc, always the same problem!

I wanted to try low-pressure, mapping, you can? attach the original file.

MB w203 220 CDI edc 15

ThK
:dancing2:

alexs307
30th November, 2011, 08:53 PM
File is 100% original. Search problem somewhere else.

Youneselm
30th November, 2011, 09:50 PM
look for a resistor on the wire of the railpressure sensor,that go to the ecu, maybe someone instlled one for more power.

antonypaul
30th November, 2011, 09:56 PM
Dear friend,
hello can you post screen shot of diagnostic page dtc code and you have mil in cluster or warring message ? did you use das ?

Antony

grinovsky
30th November, 2011, 10:36 PM
check the return of fuel

grinovsky
30th November, 2011, 10:44 PM
and this is the mod that you ask for
pw.......pm
:party:

centrohifi
1st December, 2011, 09:38 AM
ThK friends, did all the tests, components taken from the same ca!!
Now I'm trying files, and car seems to work well... :)

grinovsky
1st December, 2011, 10:00 AM
File is 100% original. Search problem somewhere else.
this probleme can be solved by chiptuning(but not with downoalded tuning file from web:D)
signed:
MAESTRO

alexs307
1st December, 2011, 11:01 AM
Is there something wrong I wrote in my message? Please tell me what I said wrong. Isn't it original? Or next thing will be to ask me if I know how to "desactive" EGR in this ecu, as you usually do?

And if you think fooling the ecu by probably raising the rail pressure limiter or hiding the faults is good for this car, ask for second opinion. Once a car worked ok for several thousands of kilometers, and suddenly behaves bad, then this means there is a problem somewhere, and I would find the cause instead of hiding the effect.

You seem to have a personal thing with me, G. Do not worry, I will not bother you anymore or any of this forum's users. There you have it all, forum is all yours, now fill it up with your knowledge.

Good luck.

alexs307
1st December, 2011, 03:21 PM
No answer, as usual.

This is my last post on this forum.

Bye.

otzi
1st December, 2011, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=grinovsky;1353984]this probleme can be solved by chiptuning(but not with downoalded tuning file from web:D)
signed:

Hi,
This problem is not software it is -hardware:beheaded:
Alexs 307 you are right wiht this

And if you think fooling the ecu by probably raising the rail pressure limiter or hiding the faults is good for this car, ask for second opinion. Once a car worked ok for several thousands of kilometers, and suddenly behaves bad, then this means there is a problem somewhere, and I would find the cause instead of hiding the effect:goodpost:

Best regards

grinovsky
1st December, 2011, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE=grinovsky;1353984]this probleme can be solved by chiptuning(but not with downoalded tuning file from web:D)
signed:

Hi,
This problem is not software it is -hardware:beheaded:
Alexs 307 you are right wiht this

And if you think fooling the ecu by probably raising the rail pressure limiter or hiding the faults is good for this car, ask for second opinion. Once a car worked ok for several thousands of kilometers, and suddenly behaves bad, then this means there is a problem somewhere, and I would find the cause instead of hiding the effect:goodpost:

Best regards
how many MERCEDES BENZ did you tuned in your life?

otzi
1st December, 2011, 08:06 PM
Hi
What I do is for me - needs no other reported
You think you're the best
1 You have only one clone tools and crak software:banghead:
2 You're only with PW in the PM the other will only see your working:banghead:
3 You're just making your advertising in DK:banghead:

4 grinovsky is MAESTRO :beheaded:

Best Regards

grinovsky
1st December, 2011, 08:08 PM
loland did you tuned a 2011 BMW?
otzi answer=:afraid: not yet sir,may be in 5 years,not sure!!

bazare
2nd December, 2011, 10:04 AM
Grinovsky your answer is avoiding the question as always.
Software is original - car has a mechanical problem. Raising the rail pressure limiter or hiding the DTC is not TUNING ... actually is BULLS***T.
BTW we all know you are the best CHEAP-tuner.

And remember some of us do this for a living. Alex307 is one of the best on this forum and if he don't have the patience to prove how little knowledge you have, I do have the required patience.

EcoPowerUK
2nd December, 2011, 10:16 AM
loland did you tuned a 2011 BMW?
otzi answer=:afraid: not yet sir,may be in 5 years,not sure!!

You have not tuned any BMW 2011 these can't be done by obd yet, and you don't have any boot loader tools ! I see your name is now blue grinovski , what is reason for this :)

markovojvodic
2nd December, 2011, 10:37 AM
did you check fuel presure regulator ?

i had a lot of problems with it ?

otzi
2nd December, 2011, 10:50 AM
grinovsky= and did you tuned a 2011 BMW?
otzi answer= I Have Genius master with Antituning projeckt
grinovsky=?Hmm I have clone galetto und crack ols
otzi= Do you know how to open ecu
grinovsky=:banghead: