PDA

View Full Version : Like to say a big hello again

SAJ_8
30th November, 2011, 08:49 PM
Hi Guys, just got internet installed at my house, whoop whoop, and 1st page i load up, is digital kaos lol

right guys st things first hope your all good and well have to say not been on here for a long time since satkings went down, but still have my old itgate tgm220, covered in dust stored away,

not needed it as had sky since these box went off nagra one, but, sky aint given me a good deal any more and virgin is the same,

so after doing a bit off digging decided to get the box out and experiment

going to order a sat tunner for it today, and then will use the search function and read through the post on here, but if i get stuck then gona ask 4help so hope your guys dnt mind,

want to get a sat tunner in it, so can then put a * line on it,

and off i go, , its nice to be back :-)

andiewill
30th November, 2011, 09:47 PM
Hi and welcome and yep you got the right idea of what to do and it will be an easier set up for you due to you have the dish installed already, but as you know if you get stuck we are here to help at no cost ...

and maybe at a later date if you want to set up a bigger dish for even more viewing you know where to come....enjoy.

freck
30th November, 2011, 10:24 PM
Ask away...we're here to help all,especially SK members
Freck

SAJ_8
30th November, 2011, 11:11 PM
Thanks Guys really appreciate this, will update you all when get my Tunner

SAJ_8
10th December, 2011, 06:04 PM
hi all I'm back,

ordered from Itgate TGM-220 (http://todoelectronica.com/tuner-satelite-para-itgate-tgm220-p-5437.html)

more than 10days ago, emailed them a number off occasions, my order still states preparing, and then have not taking funds outcome my bank account, anyone else had this problem??? and how long has delivery been for those that have bough from them, cheers

is there any other plc u can pick them up from aprt from this website, i seen the full box on fleebay for (95 at moment)

andiewill
10th December, 2011, 06:14 PM
I remember when i ordered a second tuner i thought i filled out all the fields correct but was it was taken longer than expected for delivery, when i checked my order there was somthing not correct with my order and i had to do it again.

This was a while back and i can't remember what field i missed filling in ? i think it was to do with the delivery method ?

Also did you recieve an email from them confirming the order, if not i don't think your order has been processed for some reason.

SAJ_8
10th December, 2011, 06:20 PM
cheers for the fast response,

I didn't receive anything come through on my email account to say its gone, but on there website on my account is says preparing
and i did go through the payment section and did put all my details in and verified everything,

I've just emailed both contacts on there website again today,

what do you think I should do, either wait or put order through again, as last thing I want is to receive 2 instead off one, any advise will be much appreciated

andiewill
10th December, 2011, 06:43 PM
I would wait a few more days to see if they get back to you, but i waited approx 5 days for my first one to arrive and over 10 days for the second one due to my mistake, i am sure others will read this and input their experience.

SAJ_8
10th December, 2011, 06:46 PM
Cheers mate much appreciated, will give it few more days till about Tuesday and c if I here back from them, thx,

mept1
10th December, 2011, 09:45 PM
hi all I'm back,

ordered from Itgate TGM-220 (http://todoelectronica.com/tuner-satelite-para-itgate-tgm220-p-5437.html)

more than 10days ago, emailed them a number off occasions, my order still states preparing, and then have not taking funds outcome my bank account, anyone else had this problem??? and how long has delivery been for those that have bough from them, cheers

is there any other plc u can pick them up from aprt from this website, i seen the full box on fleebay for (95 at moment)

If no payment has been extracted from your bank account...it will not been dispatched..happened to me on my 1st purchase...they emailed me though to explain the transaction was cancelled due to order error...i would log on to your account and cancel your order and reorder..

Good luck

SAJ_8
11th December, 2011, 08:20 PM
thanks 4ur advise mate, will do that and see how it goes