PDA

View Full Version : Enigma PDF Manuals - Dash Repair

bonus2010
1st December, 2011, 01:20 AM
Enigma PDF Manuals - Dash Repair

Here's link for Enigma PDF Manuals... hope it may help someone :)

( viruses reported in file )
(http://www.fileserve.com/file/EgDE355)

tachonow
1st December, 2011, 01:28 AM
mate what are you trying to prove ?
Please remove this attach.

dashtec
1st December, 2011, 01:34 AM
ppl have spend thousand to obtain this info and you give it for free, i dnt mind helping ppl for the odd 1 or 2 pdf, but there are alot of leachers

your not scoring any point but making a fked up situation worse

smokey08
1st December, 2011, 01:37 AM
I already tried putting these up yesterday. I didnt realise that enigma owners value there manuals as much as they do there machines.

Please show them some respect and take them down.

bonus2010
1st December, 2011, 02:22 AM
mate what are you trying to prove ?
Please remove this attach.

ppl have spend thousand to obtain this info and you give it for free, i dnt mind helping ppl for the odd 1 or 2 pdf, but there are alot of leachers

your not scoring any point but making a fked up situation worse

Please show them some respect and take them down.

Listen folks... I'm one person that is not going to remove my link!

FYI: I found this link on another forum, that is not related to automotive, as we are here. Yes, it's available on the world wide web, for FREE! As such, I have decided it also belongs on the greatest garage forum in the world; Digital Kaos.

It saddens me when I find the minority of members on DK that are publically obstructive and bullying towards other members in respect of their kindness to share with other members on our great community.

I've looked at the stuff I've posted... and it is only information, giving details where mileage information is contained... that's all.

I urge you all to think.... because if we all obstruct information like this from being posted on DK, then we'll ALL be losers. DK is a public forum..if you're uncomfortable with this... then just don't bother logging in.

My respect is and always will be towards Digital Kaos and the majority of DK members.

Thank You

tachonow
1st December, 2011, 02:31 AM
You even arent in correction bussines. Why do you ruin our job ?
What do you think if I will post free all sw which are you using in your job. Maybe I have a part of them.
You gain nothing not even respect with your atitude.

bonus2010
1st December, 2011, 02:43 AM
You even arent in correction bussines. Why do you ruin our job ?
What do you think if I will post free all sw which are you using in your job. Maybe I have a part of them.
You gain nothing not even respect with your atitude.

Ahh... dear your powers of telepathy not working very well tonight... I am involved in digital mileage correction, but honeslty not in a big way.

Hey here's some uniprog diagrams... a piece o' sh1te I bought lol

https://rapidshare.com/files/3927187907/Uniprog.rar

Edit..

Hey... you post whatever software you like mate.. make sure you do it here on DK, I'll get to download it lol

lupu_sandu
1st December, 2011, 03:49 AM
bonus2010:
Thanks for attach, but please advise users that .rar file contain viruses (3 .exe file in .rar).
KAV detects as Email-Worm.Win32.Drefir.I
LE:
For that reason i report post to admins.

DNG2010
1st December, 2011, 05:13 AM
Hahah nice surprise ...

Now everyone start downloading... :)

gmb45
1st December, 2011, 08:36 AM
link removed to file because of reported viruses, and please keep the bickering of the forums please, closed.