PDA

View Full Version : x360key

minonino
2nd December, 2011, 03:38 AM
Hi everyone. Is there any way to get backup from my backup games on usb/hard drive and play them on x360key? I used Xbox backup creator to get .iso and I am able to see the game in Xbox. I can also install the game on Xbox hard drive but when I press play I can only see black screen and x360 key reads something like AP25 fail reset xbox.

DBTraitor
18th December, 2011, 06:52 PM
I found a cheap source for xkey

Buy X360key / Xk3y (English Version) from Fyygame (http://www.fyygame.com/x360key-xk3y-english-version.html)

mulletinc
21st December, 2011, 04:56 PM
Hi everyone. Is there any way to get backup from my backup games on usb/hard drive and play them on x360key? I used Xbox backup creator to get .iso and I am able to see the game in Xbox. I can also install the game on Xbox hard drive but when I press play I can only see black screen and x360 key reads something like AP25 fail reset xbox.

If you have updated to the latest dash then you have flagged your Xbox for a ban. The new XBC and ABGX will be used to rip and patch the new topology data respectively. Without the topology data the Xbox will be flagged when trying to play an AP2.5 game as MS have updated the dae.bin.

martiboy
21st December, 2011, 09:51 PM
If you have updated to the latest dash then you have flagged your Xbox for a ban. The new XBC and ABGX will be used to rip and patch the new topology data respectively. Without the topology data the Xbox will be flagged when trying to play an AP2.5 game as MS have updated the dae.bin.

You have only 1 post and this one is wrong. He is asking about the x360key. The 360key is different from CFW. The x360key has a safty measure for failed ap2.5. Also just because an xbox fails ap2.5 doesnt mean its flagged for a ban. Since the new game format came out (xgd3) loads of legit boxes have failed the challenges. :beheaded:

co1e
31st October, 2012, 03:45 PM
ive got xbox elite an it updated dash with test drive ferrari lefgends but still plays the game . ive also got an xk3y but need sum1 to install it in edinburgh north