PDA

View Full Version : Dating over xbox, sounds stupid but possible..?

usaipad
2nd December, 2011, 04:25 PM
Ok so I am a 17 year old girl and I do play xbox. Some people on my friends list actually have dated over xbl before. I know it sounds stupid but to me it's really not if you get to know the person and actually meet some day. I also heard a story from my friend in which he knew a guy off xbox and met a chick over xbl and eventually got married. I met a guy on xbox a year ago and tbh I love him. Even though I never met him, he's the only person I feel comfortable around and we talk all the time. I do plan on visiting him soon as well. I'm Bot dating over xbl because I'm ugly and can't get guys around here, it's because I suffer from social anxiety disorder which makes me feel very uncomfortable around people and most guys around here are jerks just looking for sex. I know my bf would never cheat because I trust him with all my heart. Have any of you dated over xbl or other people you know an had success...?

Please no rude comments. Keep them to yourself!

m9g
3rd December, 2011, 09:06 AM
Like any social networking, go careful try and check them out first, find out where they work and give the company a call and ask a couple of questions. If you go and meet make it in the daytime in a public place and take someone with you.

Shady
3rd December, 2011, 10:45 AM
you dont know him.
you dont know he'll never cheat
you dont know hes a boy and not a 50 yr old man.
you dont love him because you dont know him

YOU DONT KNOW HIM!!

I hope your parents read this and take away yer xbox

maca
3rd December, 2011, 10:51 AM
Ha ha you've been hit with the ugly stick

zaphodbb
3rd December, 2011, 11:26 AM
hey be careful usaipad lots of weirdos online like maca, dont put yourself down your probably a very nice person. better meet someone from your town you can trust, i know your maybe lonely but just be careful ok.

Snowy79
3rd December, 2011, 12:09 PM
You are still young and have lots to learn about life. Enjoy what you have just now as you are only young once. The truth of relationships is completely different from what your mind is telling you though. You can love someone from a distance and also by just seeing them now and again. Once you are under their skin 24/7 thats when the cracks start to appear.

Ask anyone on here that has ever been on an internet dating site. The photos and personal profile very rarely lives up to the real life person.

Enjoy your youth but be very carefull. Fred West used to play X Box also. ;-)

ChelseaBun
3rd December, 2011, 12:36 PM
love is just a 4 letter word, created by disney and endorsed by valentines day.

if you feel you're ugly and have no confidence, that never helps in relationships, it gets old very fast. so stick to playing xbox, work on your confidence, and leave the house every so often, go to the clubs, they're fun :)

i was the same when i was your age, i had no confidence, it was only after i fell pregnant and had a baby i realised that i actually wasn't that bad looking.

But really how well do you know this guy? how do you know when he goes offline he isn't away out with the wife and kids?

when it comes to guys and dating, best way is to have no expectations, then you won't ever be dissappointed :)

eddie4x
3rd December, 2011, 01:45 PM
lol some negative comments on here iv been chating to a bird on cod for over a year was gona meet soon to yea its posable but like the haters say be carefull who you meet....
saying that my mate hooked upwith a ps3 bird and now hes got a baby on the way lol so hes moved down south and lifes looking good for him so dont slate it and genrally if your talking via mic you can tel how old some one is... i say go forit but dont get your hopes up your 17 you stilll got alot of growing up todo :)

Fellianis Wig
4th December, 2011, 01:58 PM
love is just a 4 letter word, created by disney and endorsed by valentines day.

if you feel you're ugly and have no confidence, that never helps in relationships, it gets old very fast. so stick to playing xbox, work on your confidence, and leave the house every so often, go to the clubs, they're fun :)

i was the same when i was your age, i had no confidence, it was only after i fell pregnant and had a baby i realised that i actually wasn't that bad looking.

But really how well do you know this guy? how do you know when he goes offline he isn't away out with the wife and kids?

when it comes to guys and dating, best way is to have no expectations, then you won't ever be dissappointed :)

Wow how profound is that for a woman eh? They aren't just for ironing and cleaning in my eyes now.

Fellianis Wig
4th December, 2011, 01:59 PM
you dont know him.
you dont know he'll never cheat
you dont know hes a boy and not a 50 yr old man.
you dont love him because you dont know him

YOU DONT KNOW HIM!!

I hope your parents read this and take away yer xbox

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3526/steptoe20smilesh7.gif

gc1966
5th December, 2011, 01:02 PM
Ha ha you've been hit with the ugly stick

shame on you maca,
ugly people can fall in love

but to be fair they should be sterilized before they get the chance to conceive tho.