PDA

View Full Version : Error code after dpf off?

z786
2nd December, 2011, 08:05 PM
Hi, i have a focus 1.6cdti with dpf off

once dpf was knocked out i get this code

P0428Catalyst Temp Sensor Hi Input (bank1)

any ideas???

thanks

macxlulu
2nd December, 2011, 08:12 PM
yes or some sensor is defective and must be remove manually or wrong doing ecusafe,
aha after ecusafe all sensors must be plugged

there is no other possibility

z786
2nd December, 2011, 09:07 PM
dpf was removed manually

macxlulu
2nd December, 2011, 09:40 PM
01 01 in this way?

whether this method 01 01 01 01 01 ? :) you know what speech :)

because they are 3 different ways to manually disable the filter in 1.6

the first method, the sensors are disabled ...

it can shoot at it ecusafe dtc erase boards and will be the problem

alexs307
2nd December, 2011, 09:44 PM
Replace sensor or check wiring. Probably when the guys knocked out the DPF they damaged sensor or connections. My file is ok. Your error is not DPF related.
And do not flip once again file in Ecusafe as DTC table will be gone and you won't be able to make proper diagnose for the future. Indeed the actual error will dissapear too, but together with the rest of DTC's.

I said that I will not post again on this forum, but this topic is related to me, this explains my intervention.

Post counter will freeze at 333 starting this moment. Z786, rest of our dialogue on skype, please.

macxlulu
2nd December, 2011, 09:51 PM
loss of money on the sensor, and dtc ecusafe shoot and also you should be ok,alexs307 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/124353-alexs307/) if you have been doing this for sure is ok

is also the fact that the rest of the bugs will disappear... in ecusafe

BR

EcoPowerUK
2nd December, 2011, 10:00 PM
I said that I will not post again on this forum, but this topic is related to me, this explains my intervention.

Post counter will freeze at 333 starting this moment. Z786, rest of our dialogue on skype, please.

Alexs307 this is a big loss to the forum losing your help here, You should stay here with us, dont do it we are all welcome to our stay here, maybe we need to lose some bad member like
GRINOVSKY !!

lolooo1981
3rd December, 2011, 12:58 AM
Alexs307 this is a big loss to the forum losing your help here, You should stay here with us, dont do it we are all welcome to our stay here, maybe we need to lose some bad member like
GRINOVSKY !!

Yes Alex is a very good guy, @EcoPowerUK do you work once time with @Grinovsky ?
Me yes, and it is not a bad guy.
I think it is a little impulsive and don't give bad councils about chiptuning.

He just had little troubles with alex, @Bazare, @Mishu_b or others members, that's all.
Difference of opinions i mean.
He leave the forum for the moment(i think)

Sorry for the opinions, i just give my sense of all of this and i don't want to hurt someone.

Good night at all

Regards

Artilect
23rd November, 2012, 03:31 PM
How did you solve your problem at the end.

Share please.

BR