i get pin from ecu

when i immo off ecu put pincode ...go to adaption , car can run once

but alarm will not stop!!

any ideas guy

regards

automatemad
3rd December, 2011, 06:31 PM
sorry car is 2004

at this point is it possible to add key by hitag programmer to kessy since kessy has zero keys ?

workdamnyou
4th December, 2011, 12:01 AM
What tool did you use to program key?

automatemad
4th December, 2011, 07:02 AM
What tool did you use to program key?
i have abrites and vas5054

haroutioun
4th December, 2011, 08:10 AM
hi

i have touareg 2004 came in with service key to add a remote key

now even the service key will not work i follow the steps well

but am still not able to get the key back

on block 022 all is well

i get pin from ecu

when i immo off ecu put pincode ...go to adaption , car can run once

but alarm will not stop!!

any ideas guy

regards
-------------------------------------
Hello Dear:
if you have abritus this mean is good, you can edd remote to kessy, can you load your kessy dump 93c86 here? to get help if your dump still in good place.or you can found me on my skype.
good luck....

automatemad
4th December, 2011, 09:38 AM
-------------------------------------
Hello Dear:
if you have abritus this mean is good, you can edd remote to kessy, can you load your kessy dump 93c86 here? to get help if your dump still in good place.or you can found me on my skype.
good luck....

kessy dumps

eepromRipper
4th December, 2011, 11:14 PM
your dump is ok but I can't find any key inside, again your 16 and 8bit is same dump which is not possible cos one is swapped. anyway remote data is in your dump so just write dump with tango and your remote should work and the alarm would work as soon as you hit the lock or unlock button. I think you can also use AVDI key tool but am not sure about that cos i haven't tried it.

automatemad
5th December, 2011, 04:21 AM
your dump is ok but I can't find any key inside, again your 16 and 8bit is same dump which is not possible cos one is swapped. anyway remote data is in your dump so just write dump with tango and your remote should work and the alarm would work as soon as you hit the lock or unlock button. I think you can also use AVDI key tool but am not sure about that cos i haven't tried it.

car had plastic key only after i try to add key we lost all ,now the only way to drive is immo off and enter pin ,the starts once

is it possible to add key to dump now ?

what do you mean remote data is in is key data and remote same?

eepromRipper
5th December, 2011, 07:19 AM
Yes you can add key to your dump, car should start, I think your problem is the way you write the dump to the eeprom, try swapping it before you add the key.

automatemad
5th December, 2011, 05:04 PM
Yes you can add key to your dump, car should start, I think your problem is the way you write the dump to the eeprom, try swapping it before you add the key.
i didn't write or change data to eeprom

simon77
5th December, 2011, 09:27 PM
have you tried just to program original key back to kessy. when asked how many keys just enter 1 key . if you enter 2 programming will not close and car will not start
also check for lock out times with vas if incorect pin entered then there will be lock out time of upto 255 mins.
regards
regrads
alos

automatemad
6th December, 2011, 06:02 AM
have you tried just to program original key back to kessy. when asked how many keys just enter 1 key . if you enter 2 programming will not close and car will not start
also check for lock out times with vas if incorect pin entered then there will be lock out time of upto 255 mins.
regards
regrads
alos

lockout time 0 all fields

no of keys required 1 (original plastic key)

automatemad
6th December, 2011, 07:24 AM
regards
regrads
alos

dtc

1)key 1 1176

2)incorrect key programming

haroutioun
6th December, 2011, 10:19 AM
i have abrites and vas5054
-----------------------------------------------
Dear automatemad:
your avdi he don't have option for key learning &&&&.....only test or you can do diagnos.which i see it on (teamviewer).
you know i try to help you and i do my best by skype,
in the end i ask for you about if you have HITAG-2 programmer Key tool,and transponder PCF7936?, to try solve your problem.
your answer yes i have many transponders, and HITAG-2 programmer cheap ones from china.
so i am waiting to help you till now, and i don't know why you return to DK to write below massage
dtc

1)key 1 1176

----------------------------
ok, i don't have problem with DK about, above why you return to DK , all we are here to help,but try to write me massage so my friend thank you dont wait me or something.....

eepromRipper
8th December, 2011, 07:24 AM
any luck with your touareg?

simon77
8th December, 2011, 07:42 AM
have you programed key with vas or avdi use vas it should program ok unless the data in the kessy has been changed.
regards

automatemad
23rd December, 2011, 04:31 AM
-----------------------------------------------
Dear automatemad:
your avdi he don't have option for key learning &&&&.....only test or you can do diagnos.which i see it on (teamviewer).
you know i try to help you and i do my best by skype,
in the end i ask for you about if you have HITAG-2 programmer Key tool,and transponder PCF7936?, to try solve your problem.
your answer yes i have many transponders, and HITAG-2 programmer cheap ones from china.
so i am waiting to help you till now, and i don't know why you return to DK to write below massage
dtc

1)key 1 1176

----------------------------
ok, i don't have problem with DK about, above why you return to DK , all we are here to help,but try to write me massage so my friend thank you dont wait me or something.....

thanks to haroutioun and jihad the car is now sorted!!
:party: