PDA

View Full Version : more stttuuu...tter...ing

leotheloin
4th December, 2011, 09:30 PM
What?s it to be?", asks the barmaid.
"Th th th th th th three pi pi pi pi pi..................", says the Englishman.
Up steps the Irishman, "Th th th th th th th three pi pi pi pi pi pints of of of of gui gui gui gui......"
Up steps the Scotsman. "Th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th.............."

"Bugger this," says the barmaid and walks away to serve someone else. She returns ten minutes later and asks if they are ready to order yet.

"Th th th th th th three pi pi pi pi pi", says the Englishman.
"Th th th th th th th three pi pi pi pi pi pints of of of of gui gui gui gui", says the Irishman.
"Th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th", says the Scotsman.

"Look," says the barmaid, who loves a bet and was sure that no one would win. "If any one of you can tell me where you live without stuttering, I?ll let you take me upstairs ". "So," she says turning to the Englishman, "where do you live?"

"M M M M M M M Man Man Man Man Manch Manch Manch."
"No, you lose," says the barmaid.
Turning to the Scotsman, "Where do you live?" she asks.
"E E E E E Ed Ed Ed Edin Edin Edin Edin Edin Edin Edin."
"No, you lose," says the barmaid.
"And where do you live?" she asks the Irishman.
"London," says the Irishman.

"Oh bugger " thinks the barmaid as great cheer goes up in the pub. So she reluctantly takes the Irishman by the hand and leads him upstairs. Once in the bedroom she strips off and spreads on bed. The Irishman climbs aboard and goes for glory, and then, right at the climaxing stroke he suddenly screams out

"...............- D D D D D D D D Derry!!"
:s: