PDA

View Full Version : Speed camera update

waddy
4th January, 2009, 07:31 PM
Hi all
First post, just a quicky, when updating Tomtom camera POIs do you need to delete the existing camera OV2 files first or just toss the new OV2 files in as well.
CHEERS

paddy12345
4th January, 2009, 07:38 PM
Hi all
First post, just a quicky, when updating Tomtom camera POIs do you need to delete the existing camera OV2 files first or just toss the new OV2 files in as well.
CHEERS
copy new files *.OV2 and *.ver and replease these existing files in Your tt folder

:top:

waddy
4th January, 2009, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, but when i first added the cameras as POIs all i did was copy the OV2 files for static and mobile cameras and the Bitmaps to go with them.works fine, That was it no, VER files.So as the bitmap images stay the same do i need to delete the existing OV2 files and replace with updated ones or just toss the new OV2 files in with them.
CHEERS

paddy12345
4th January, 2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, but when i first added the cameras as POIs all i did was copy the OV2 files for static and mobile cameras and the Bitmaps to go with them.works fine, That was it no, VER files.So as the bitmap images stay the same do i need to delete the existing OV2 files and replace with updated ones or just toss the new OV2 files in with them.
CHEERS
so..if You have Bitmap and OV2 files You probably installed safety cameras by TTHome. and I think for showing Cameras You have to stick UM warnings or something like that, anyway cameras which i gave are the same but for correct working You need do somothing in Your tt system.
I give You camerasf for UK with bitmaps files RapidShare: Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/179818605/UK_12-06-2008.rar)
and setup same like preview You did

I hope You understand what I wrote

;-)