PDA

View Full Version : BMW e36 ecu replacement

ascotauto
6th December, 2011, 06:15 PM
Hi guys with regard to the post well its continuation of my others i had a ecu bosch 0261203447 from a 316i auto E36 . I had problems with the ews and coding and found a ecu also bosch 0261203 279 it starts the car but it hunts a bit. Is there anyone that can help me tune the original or the other immo off i have to make it idle a bit smoother please? i have attached the dumps of both and will appreciate any help whatsoever with this car thanks all i need is a smooth idle. Dumps is from a 27C256 by the looks of things when i read both i saved it as binary files as i am not sure what they supposed to be . Thanks to those that do assist.

ascotauto
7th December, 2011, 06:56 PM
Ok guys my car is running with the original setup A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE TOP DOG VANOS BATAM for the help we should be privileged to have him with us good work Vanos. It turned out i had to resynch ecu and ews but also old ews i was using 2 yes was faultythe other ecu did not work. It ran funny in the car and had canbus faults ,Thanks to everyone that assisted in this thread