PDA

View Full Version : laguna II 2005 908

diga1
6th December, 2011, 06:19 PM
hello

here i have laguna january 2005 but production is 2004
there is mot 908 inside and i try to read it vith upa usb
but somehow dont manage to read it i have tryet to set baud rate and it stops at 7200 and it seems ok i have lifted irq1 and ptc0 pin, and still get device dont respond
the processor is the same like laguna 908 version 3 in diga manuals.
diga reads the wrong value so i think it does not support this version

does anyone have any suggestion vhat shuld i do to read it.

mario313
6th December, 2011, 07:13 PM
Here is pic from Laguna for UPA-USB.

zdvih = lift

I use old Licznik 4.8 /original/ and dash connector.

Digamax
6th December, 2011, 07:16 PM
hello

here i have laguna january 2005 but production is 2004
there is mot 908 inside and i try to read it vith upa usb
but somehow dont manage to read it i have tryet to set baud rate and it stops at 7200 and it seems ok i have lifted irq1 and ptc0 pin, and still get device dont respond
the processor is the same like laguna 908 version 3 in diga manuals.
diga reads the wrong value so i think it does not support this version

does anyone have any suggestion vhat shuld i do to read it.
Make simple KL interface and you can do all laguna dash with 908 MCU on dash connector with Licnik 4.0 software.
In that year laguna have 908 MCU with mask 1L02M. This MCU has sequrity sequence. If you have ETL 908 programmer you can do this MCU but you must desolder MCU.

Best regards
Vladimir

diga1
6th December, 2011, 07:33 PM
i tryed vith licznik 4.8 soft and kll interface from (rtv servis)
and china 409 vag and culdnt do nothing always error. so is it maybe licznik problem does anyone have licznik that works

mario313
6th December, 2011, 07:42 PM
Try use UPA-USB, You do not need desolder MCU.

Digamax
6th December, 2011, 10:15 PM
i tryed vith licznik 4.8 soft and kll interface from (rtv servis)
and china 409 vag and culdnt do nothing always error. so is it maybe licznik problem does anyone have licznik that works
Try Licznik 4.0, and try on different PC.

Regards

diga1
7th December, 2011, 09:48 PM
i tryed on diferent pc and didnt work, so i tryed vith upa again and succed reading canged in nyo and vhen i vas vriting verification gave me a lot of errors but vhen i put the cluster in car it was ok and new milage vas on. the vhole thig vas a bit scary but vent ok
thanks all for help

ghauman
25th December, 2011, 11:58 AM
Make simple KL interface and you can do all laguna dash with 908 MCU on dash connector with Licnik 4.0 software.
In that year laguna have 908 MCU with mask 1L02M. This MCU has sequrity sequence. If you have ETL 908 programmer you can do this MCU but you must desolder MCU.

Best regards
Vladimir

Hi there,

I build the rx/tx adapter in the schematics from licznik, but if i try to boot the dash all i get is for less than a second power to the dash and licznik saying error?
trioed with several laguna II dashes with 908az60 inside mask is 3k85k.

Any help please