PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler grand voyager

kop
8th December, 2011, 08:33 PM
Hi all. I have just come home from work and a family member has called to say there 3.3 petrol 1999 grand voyager won't start. I've had a quick look and at first it would start and then cut straight out. Now it won't even crank. Not sure if batteries gone a bit low now. Apparently it didn't start in the morning and they thought it must have run low on fuel so put some in and it started and ran for 5 mins and then when switched off wouldn't start. Any ideas anyone. I will check it tomorrow in daylight. Also now if I leave ignition on for 20-30 seconds the alarm set light flashes on the dash. Also some of the dash isn't lighting up now also like the little display which shows what gear you have selected. All advice appreciated.

Meat-Head
8th December, 2011, 10:56 PM
Also some of the dash isn't lighting up now also like the little display which shows what gear you have selected..

WHY do people do that - they ask for help then answer there own problem in the question.

Send the costomer into the house for a basball bat.

TW*AT the top of dash with said baseball bat - tell them to fooook off and weight the pile of crap in

kop
9th December, 2011, 08:44 PM
Found the problem. Bad solder joint on the back of the clocks. Resoldered. All fine now.

Meat-Head
9th December, 2011, 08:46 PM
Found the problem. Bad solder joint on the back of the clocks. Resoldered. All fine now.

Intreasting - how did you discover that?

Fallen
9th December, 2011, 10:19 PM
Intreasting - how did you discover that?

Haha, I always laugh at how you give people the answer but it's always "coded"!

Shame he didn't thank you though.

Meat-Head
9th December, 2011, 11:17 PM
Haha, I always laugh at how you give people the answer but it's always "coded"!

Shame he didn't thank you though.

Yeah fcukem - do you give secrets away?
Most of the cocks (except Lupu_Sandu - he s cool) that put passwords
on files here on DK do it to stop competitors in their own town knowing their secrets - just don't tell people when your off-line your DK user name!

Thanks - yes - was/is going to say Kop - if you find the thanks button is not working - try pressing it harder.

kop
9th December, 2011, 11:31 PM
Found the answer same place as you. I use this forum on a app and don't have a thanks button. If that's the only reason your here then thanks. Hopefully you feel much better now.

Meat-Head
9th December, 2011, 11:52 PM
Found the answer same place as you..

My brain - in like 0.025 seconds - faster than the DK server - that's spooky

i think half the DK server is in MH's head, do u ever forget any thread? lol
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f174/ford-galaxys-2007-odometr-correction-143789/#post1201041

Well Z - i found it like this.

Do a serach for the word 'Toaster' untill you see this thread

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f170/1997-chrysler-voyager-immobiliser-problems-96357/#post470734 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f170/1997-chrysler-voyager-immobiliser-problems-96357/#post471301)
Then stop when you see this post

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f170/1997-chrysler-voyager-immobiliser-problems-96357/#post471301

Simples

Johnner
10th December, 2011, 12:13 AM
Found the answer same place as you. I use this forum on a app and don't have a thanks button. If that's the only reason your here then thanks. Hopefully you feel much better now.

Kop,time for you to invest in Tapatalk !! They now have a built in thanks button.

Regards,

kop
10th December, 2011, 12:36 AM
Johner. Just found it. Cheers for that. Meathead. I didn't mean to be rude. I've seen some of your older posts and realise its the way you talk/post. I think it would take alot longer than a few seconds to get into and explore your brain lol.

kop
10th December, 2011, 12:37 AM
Both thanked lol.

Meat-Head
10th December, 2011, 11:56 AM
I think it would take alot longer than a few seconds to get into and explore your brain lol.

Funny that NO END of people say that to my face when i'm off line.

If you think i'm odd how about this. Was at another garage guy had some oil on his face - went like this

MH:- You have some shit on your face mate
Pat-*****:- <INSTANTLY DIDN'T HESITATE> I'm into that sort of thing.