PDA

View Full Version : xprog-m ...... need HELP

antwnhszr
8th December, 2011, 10:52 PM
I greet all friends now ... received from China a new xprog - m.
I did install the program spent the drivers .... and when I push the button to see the device ... I get message: divise silent.ti is happening; I have not update ... Please help me:party:

joemajdalani
8th December, 2011, 11:49 PM
Select options,eviroment,ports & see if selection is correct.

antwnhszr
8th December, 2011, 11:56 PM
Select options,eviroment,ports & see if selection is correct.
Now when I do what I tell the computer restarts ... I can not understand what happens

smokey08
9th December, 2011, 12:07 AM
Click update firmware button then it will work. only use the version of xprog desktop it was supplied with.

antwnhszr
9th December, 2011, 12:46 AM
Click update firmware button then it will work. only use the version of xprog desktop it was supplied with.
I did what you told me .... when I have connection to the usb and hit the update the computer does restart ... also another thing: in Device Manager, the computer shows up as usb serial ... is sensible;:party:

smokey08
9th December, 2011, 12:56 AM
This (http://youtu.be/qnqFTQn5JpU) is the video of how it should be set up. Yes it should show up as usb serial in device manager.

Have you tried connecting it with the serial cable and external power? I dont think your usb port can supply enough power.

jcgabbi
9th December, 2011, 01:24 AM
Try install in other computer.

antibisic
9th December, 2011, 11:48 AM
Why you use usb?Use serial cabel and it should work but than make update firmware is soft

antwnhszr
9th December, 2011, 03:58 PM
Try install in other computer.
He was absolutely right ... I put on 1 laptop and working properly ... what I do but which should I use a desktop? what is broken in, and when I usb hardware info ... the computer does restart?:party:

antwnhszr
9th December, 2011, 04:01 PM
Why you use usb?Use serial cabel and it should work but than make update firmware is soft
my friend thank you for time... how to use the serial? after I passed drivers for usb? Thanks again for any help ....

antwnhszr
9th December, 2011, 04:08 PM
This (http://youtu.be/qnqFTQn5JpU) is the video of how it should be set up. Yes it should show up as usb serial in device manager.

Have you tried connecting it with the serial cable and external power? I dont think your usb port can supply enough power.
actually had problems with the usb ..... I put it on laptop and functioning properly ... doulefoun.ti all I do now with the desktop? is more manageable to work on desktop press the laptop .. has no solution;:party:

antibisic
9th December, 2011, 06:25 PM
my friend thank you for time... how to use the serial? after I passed drivers for usb? Thanks again for any help ....

Very simple conect only serial cabel and external power that,s all not need usb

antwnhszr
13th December, 2011, 01:15 PM
Very simple conect only serial cabel and external power that,s all not need usb
Sorry if the question is stupid but I'll I do ............. how many volt xprog the need for wire serial?

electrix
13th December, 2011, 01:38 PM
Use 12V DC external adaptor.

jcgabbi
13th December, 2011, 01:38 PM
Look...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f172/xprog-m-powersupply-195266/

einet
13th December, 2011, 06:25 PM
when this happens, when you conect some USB devices and the computer is restarting!!!

1? cable
2? on the most cases is Driver conflict!

uninstal all Usb drivers and clean the computer.