PDA

View Full Version : winols map pack

motocarlos
9th December, 2011, 01:49 AM
hello,

is there anyone who have some map packs for winols?
can share with us??

regards.

Youneselm
21st December, 2011, 09:52 PM
that will be great!!!!!!

filecloud
21st December, 2011, 11:17 PM
Hello
Winols map pack only works with latest and legal winols version...
greetings,
filecloud

motocarlos
21st December, 2011, 11:33 PM
Hello
greetings,
filecloud

they work too with the cracked versions, 1.5 and 1.7.

regards.

ZIZZOU
21st December, 2011, 11:37 PM
Hello
greetings,
filecloud
lollollol:laugh::laugh::laugh:
this one is good m8

ducatisti
22nd December, 2011, 01:13 AM
Map packs made in cracked winols works on cracked winols. All the good stuff made by original users will not work for you crack guys :(

However all stuff made from the cracked stuff or original stuff works for guys with the original stuff :) And at 1200 euros why dispute the original that has exceptional updates and support .

motocarlos
22nd December, 2011, 01:41 AM
Map packs made in cracked winols works on cracked winols. All the good stuff made by original users will not work for you crack guys :(

However all stuff made from the cracked stuff or original stuff works for guys with the original stuff :) And at 1200 euros why dispute the original that has exceptional updates and support .

im sorry, but i dont think like you!!
when we create a new map pack, its with extension kp (map pack), and we could save those map packs where we whant on our computer.
When we open some file and we have the correct map pack for the file, it wil work good. i will send 1 file and 1 map pack try it on original winols, it was craete on cracked version 1.5.

regards.

filecloud
22nd December, 2011, 08:22 AM
when we create a new map pack, its with extension kp (map pack), and we could save those map packs where we whant on our computer.
When we open some file and we have the correct map pack for the file, it wil work good. i will send 1 file and 1 map pack try it on original winols, it was craete on cracked version 1.5.

regards.
You have not read carefully. Map packs from cracked versions can be opened on legal winols. But map packs from legal versions (Winols 2.10 at the moment!) cannot be opened on cracked and outdated winols 1.x.
Attached an actual map pack from legal winols. Please try to open this.
greetings,
filecloud

filecloud
22nd December, 2011, 08:27 AM
lollollol:laugh::laugh::laugh:
this one is good m8

Grinovsky?
You are still alive? Didn't you want to send your real address over? I still have some friends in your country that would love to make some party. Please do not disappoint them.

otzi
22nd December, 2011, 10:02 AM
You have not read carefully. Map packs from cracked versions can be opened on legal winols. But map packs from legal versions (Winols 2.10 at the moment!) cannot be opened on cracked and outdated winols 1.x.
greetings,
filecloud
Hi
This file is mit pass
Grinovsky can open this file????????
BR

daniel guerra
22nd December, 2011, 11:25 AM
greetings,
filecloud

Hi,
The extension files are different, .olsx and .kp. Do you know if there is anyway that they can be edited in order to work with .kp files?

Or if you save a file in OLS mode, this way will bring your maps and descriptions that you did, and it's almost the same thing as an map pack, this ols file will work on old ols?

Regards,

ZIZZOU
22nd December, 2011, 04:30 PM
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefi nger::thefinger:
Grinovsky?
You are still alive? Didn't you want to send your real address over? I still have some friends in your country that would love to make some party. Please do not disappoint them.

if your freinds connect to internet they will find me easely
i am ready to play with them ,when they want and where they want

ZIZZOU
22nd December, 2011, 04:32 PM
Hi
This file is mit pass
Grinovsky can open this file????????
BR
it's not a map pack
this file can be open with excel2007
it's a data base and not a map pack:party:

lulu2003
22nd December, 2011, 05:26 PM
u can try it with the demo version! ;)

ducatisti
23rd December, 2011, 12:23 AM

regards.

Read carefully . I can open your kp without problems. You will not be able to open my kp because you dont use original. And again for 1200 euros any good tuner can afford it.,

motocarlos
23rd December, 2011, 12:35 AM
greetings,
filecloud

that could noy be open as a map pack because its file olsx and not KP, if will be KP it open .

regards.

ducatisti
23rd December, 2011, 12:43 AM
that could noy be open as a map pack because its file olsx and not KP, if will be KP it open .

regards.

WRONG

OLS or KP made by original winols cannot be opened by 1500 or 1721

motocarlos
23rd December, 2011, 12:46 AM
WRONG

OLS or KP made by original winols cannot be opened by 1500 or 1721

Ok, maybee i dont know that, sorry.

regards.

ducatisti
23rd December, 2011, 12:56 AM
Ok, maybee i dont know that, sorry.

regards.

They have improved security .

I send KP files to some of my collegues who tune motor bike who use 1721. They can no longer open any of my KP files. They ended up buying the original version. The original now has many new functions . There is a new function for modify trim maps. It makes trim maps very easy to modify on italian bike. There are also new features to help tune japanese bikes too. Original Winols in the bike dyno room is the stuff :)

But im sure someone will find a way to convert original KP files into something that can be used on a cracked version

motocarlos
23rd December, 2011, 01:00 AM

I send KP files to some of my collegues who tune motor bike who use 1721. They can no longer open any of my KP files. They ended up buying the original version. The original now has many new functions . There is a new function for modify trim maps. It makes trim maps very easy to modify on italian bike. There are also new features to help tune japanese bikes too. Original Winols in the bike dyno room is the stuff :)

But im sure someone will find a way to convert original KP files into something that can be used on a cracked version

do you have some map pack for renault clio 1.5dci 68hp 8200513076 from 2007

and for a fiat doblo 1.6 mj 105hp from 2010

im looking for that.

Regards.

mir3
25th December, 2011, 05:40 PM

Older versions can not load new files because of different file format, not because they are cracked or legal.
New functions requires new file format as you said.
Regards :)

ducatisti
26th December, 2011, 01:08 PM
Older versions can not load new files because of different file format, not because they are cracked or legal.
New functions requires new file format as you said.
Regards :)

But that does not change the fact that cracked winols does not open them.

I wonder Who will be the first to convert an upto date KP into something that works on an older version. But they will be forever converting because Winols is updated everymonth. May as well buy the original . Its cheap enough

Szabi1
14th July, 2016, 02:39 PM
These files are for only legal Winols?

jonkela
20th March, 2018, 11:42 PM

Great Thanks Dude!