PDA

View Full Version : getting canal digitaal-nl 19.2e to open

benny/9
5th January, 2009, 11:27 AM
for members trying to access canal digitaal-nl 19.2e astra and having problems getting it to clear to be able to watch channels listed at bottom of thread do this it will reset the ecm pids
the following will only work on tm 1000-3000-5000 series receivers
this does'nt work on the tm 6000 series models
you must be on each channel listed below when following this info and it
might have to be repeated for each chn so as one opens go to the next one
and do the same untill all the chns are open.
there could be 2 [seca 006a] idents. in menu if it fails on one try entering on
the other [seca 006a] ident
{1} install the softcam with keys for canal digitaal
{2} press mute button then exit on remote this will take you to slot 67 for canal digitaal-nl
{3} then scroll down to where it says canal digitaal-nl this will then be highlighted in yellow
{4} press blue button on remote you will then see a sub menu screen appear
{5} then keep scrolling down till you see [SECA 006A] press ok
{6}you will then be asked do you wish to save scroll left press ok this will then save
{7} exit the menu and then re-boot
you should now be able to view canal digitaal-nl
you may have to repeat this for all the following channels
trace tv
motors tv
sailing channel
mezzo

.: JaCkPoT :.
5th January, 2009, 11:31 AM
very helpful guide this... the other day there was a question on how to view motors TV... maybe this would help the person who asked the question if he hasnt already found another...

alunfennell
5th January, 2009, 12:27 PM
I second that, Great post, I have many a time played around keys trying to get them to work on a Technomate.

Goos stuff
Alun

benny/9
5th January, 2009, 12:44 PM
hi all,
i have just read elsewhere the canal digitaal-nl channels are'nt opening and that it looks like the january key has been changed again.and looks like a update is needed

mordok19
6th January, 2009, 11:39 PM
Hi Chaps, Just tried following your instructions to open digitaal-nl. This does not seem to work on the 3200d. When I press the mute the exit all I get is an option to edit by pressing the red button on the remote. If you could please advise another method.

Thanks
mordok19

.: JaCkPoT :.
7th January, 2009, 12:01 AM
Yep.. Our receiver is the odd one out.. Press menu then system settings then cas menu.. The cas menu should works like the mute and exit menu on the 1000,5000usb,6000series' receivers..

alunfennell
7th January, 2009, 03:16 AM
With the Tm3200 firmware I have read that the only differance with it and the Tm3100 is a file for the Multycrypt card reader as both main circuit boards are the same in both machines you can even upgrade a TM 3100 to a Tm3200 by buying a Multycrypt card reader and pluging it in to the empty connector on the circuit board,

If you do not use a Viewing card in your Tm 3200 receiver and you are interested in using this Mute & Menu function, Open your Tm3200 receiver unplug the Multycrypt card reader and flash your receiver with the original Technomate 3100 software from there website, then flase it with a patch from a website such as this and hey presto you now have a Tm3100 with this function working.

To restore do the reverse Plug in Multycrypt card reader, Flash with the Tm 3200 firmware from the Technomate website and Flash it again with a unofficial Patch now your back to a Tm 3200.

Do not do this with a TM3500, Tm3400 or Tm3300 they have different Circuit boards.

simon777
8th January, 2009, 04:59 PM
many thanks for the info very helpful

desiredbard
24th June, 2009, 03:04 PM
Hi there

I stumbled upon this because
Previously I used a eurovox to decode NTL ireland signal (another UPC drone)
They Finally went to Nagra 3 so i am stuck

FTA is my next best option but I am thinking of extra lnbs in order to get astra1L

However do I need decoding for the dutch channels
Is my eurovox able to autodecode scambled channels
Can anyone point me in the direction of codes I need in order to do so

If I need decoder cards where can I get those ...

I am on the other side of that perfide albion than the channels I want

:celticscarf:

Marinus
3rd July, 2009, 06:47 AM
Hi there

I stumbled upon this because
Previously I used a eurovox to decode NTL ireland signal (another UPC drone)
They Finally went to Nagra 3 so i am stuck

FTA is my next best option but I am thinking of extra lnbs in order to get astra1L

However do I need decoding for the dutch channels
Is my eurovox able to autodecode scambled channels
Can anyone point me in the direction of codes I need in order to do so

If I need decoder cards where can I get those ...

I am on the other side of that perfide albion than the channels I want

:celticscarf:

The best way to get the Dutch channels is to order a Canadigitaal smartcard, if you stick to the public and commercial channels without filmnet and sports, it should be very affordable and no more problems with keys etc.

:hmmmm2: TM6900HD - Fortec 90cm - Darkmotor - .1 LNB