PDA

View Full Version : Police allowed to hack computers.

TopGun
5th January, 2009, 11:35 AM
New powers for the police to hacking into a pc instead of having all the fun and breaking down doors.

Say bye bye to privacy laws.

New powers for police to hack into UK computers | News | TechRadar UK (http://www.techradar.com/news/computing/new-powers-for-police-to-hack-into-uk-computers-497897)

caveman_nige
5th January, 2009, 03:13 PM
Not sure if i like that freedom being given to the cops, but then again I am not up to anything I need worry about with my puters.. :flute:

red devil
23rd January, 2009, 12:10 AM
New powers for the police to hacking into a pc instead of having all the fun and breaking down doors.

too many fat ass lazy cops sittin at their pc's eatin donuts like homer simpson on his day off, takin the p1ss the lazy ~~~~ers !!!

bugaloo41
23rd January, 2009, 12:21 AM
christ this will start the next rumour. VM employing police to track down all users of cable sites :)

Lanxman
23rd January, 2009, 12:24 AM
I doubt they'll use this power unless you're into some really serious s**t.

cantona7
23rd January, 2009, 11:36 AM
Not sure if i like that freedom being given to the cops, but then again I am not up to anything I need worry about with my puters.. :flute:

with you on this kv.

they aint after people doing a bit of cable hacking they are after organised crime and peado's and if these new laws catch a few kiddie fiddlers in the act then it is a great law !!!!!!!!!!

gordy230
24th January, 2009, 05:14 PM

as long as its for pedos otherwise get to f---k wae vthat shit agree

.: JaCkPoT :.
26th January, 2009, 01:20 AM
Everything i do is legal..i think..