PDA

View Full Version : Audi Q7 4.2 edc16+ ecu now none start??

Techhead
10th December, 2011, 01:59 PM
hi,

I have just flashed a 2007 4.2 audi q7 edc16+ and now car will not start, the glow plug light is flashing, i have wrote the ori. back to the car and same fault??

i am getting this error when in engine control module diagnosis:

06408 Engine Databus Engine Software Version Monitoring P1908 Upper Limit Reached

I have checked the flash counter with vcds and it is 13 programming attempts 13 successful.

Please help the car now will not start and my customer lives 200 miles away and i am suppose to be going on holiday today!!

otzi
10th December, 2011, 02:22 PM
hi,

I have just flashed a 2007 4.2 audi q7 edc16+ and now car will not start, the glow plug light is flashing, i have wrote the ori. back to the car and same fault??

i am getting this error when in engine control module diagnosis:

06408 Engine Databus Engine Software Version Monitoring P1908 Upper Limit Reached

I have checked the flash counter with vcds and it is 13 programming attempts 13 successful.

Please help the car now will not start and my customer lives 200 miles away and i am suppose to be going on holiday today!!
Hi,
Clean the flash counter ,
Checksumm is ok?
Write the ecu again-clean fault codes,
BR,

Techhead
10th December, 2011, 03:05 PM
I have it working now, there is a slave or master setting with dim genius and I wrote with the slave setting after the car wouldnt start using master and then i wrote ori back on with master.

so i have just wrote ori on again using slave setting and it started! thank god for that!!

otzi
10th December, 2011, 03:22 PM
Hi,you are pm

:celticparty:
Best Regards