PDA

View Full Version : programming saab using opcom

nazz2
10th December, 2011, 03:25 PM
hi
Can we use opcom to add remote key to a saab 9-3 2005.5 (cim module type), what if we have the master key and the pin,thnx.

gtmech
11th December, 2011, 08:42 AM
hi
Can we use opcom to add remote key to a saab 9-3 2005.5 (cim module type), what if we have the master key and the pin,thnx.

doubt opcom will be any help on a saab mate, you need TECH2 or simply read 93c66 and generate new file, did one of these last week, the hardest part about the whole job is removing the cim module itself :creep:

nazz2
11th December, 2011, 01:58 PM
unfortunattley i dont have tech2,my 2 key programmers they go up to 2005,dont know about abb though,havent looked in its menue! yet,i have seen video about the cim removal,it doesnt look too bad despite my reservation,might buy a chinese tech2,any type that you would recomend?thnx m8

Bllinda
11th December, 2011, 06:53 PM
One will be a easier way. Tech2_TIS2000_and_key. And problems around future.

nazz2
11th December, 2011, 07:06 PM
Sorry i dont follow, ithought tis is just a technical workshop ,can i buy just a usb obd lead and soft?thnx

parapilot
11th December, 2011, 11:10 PM
Opcom will not so it, it's listed and you will get some comms but it will not program key. Tech2 or ad100/MVP or tmpro / tango

gtmech
12th December, 2011, 09:01 AM
doubt opcom will be any help on a saab mate, you need TECH2 or simply read 93c66 and generate new file, did one of these last week, the hardest part about the whole job is removing the cim module itself :creep:

as much as i hate to admit it, yes there are some clone TECH2's out there which will do the job for you, you really should get the TECH2 mate, its actually a very good tool and if you want to work with Saabs then you are going to need it

nazz2
12th December, 2011, 11:14 AM
Sorry guys,the reason that i started this thread,its becouse i read somewhere that you could use opcom,but i might have been be mistaken! so opcom out of the picture.

With regards to tech2,i dont think that i be using it that much,since that was my first saab enquiery,and as you know they are carefull owners,lol.

As i mentioned my 2 original key programmers,they go up to 2005.5,so lets see,when i get the job,i will let you know,thnx again.

gtmech
13th December, 2011, 10:52 AM
Sorry guys,the reason that i started this thread,its becouse i read somewhere that you could use opcom,but i might have been be mistaken! so opcom out of the picture.

With regards to tech2,i dont think that i be using it that much,since that was my first saab enquiery,and as you know they are carefull owners,lol.

As i mentioned my 2 original key programmers,they go up to 2005.5,so lets see,when i get the job,i will let you know,thnx again.

TECH2 is not only for Saab buddy, its also for Isuzu,GM and Opel aswell

rambit
20th December, 2011, 10:18 PM
hi i hace a saab 95 model that i need assistance in bypassing alarm box..seems that it is the only thing stopping the car from starting.tried getting thr remote from dealers but no stock an client needs car for christmas. any assidtance will be appreciated..thanks

workdamnyou
20th December, 2011, 11:13 PM
You could try 3D Group Uk - Nottinghamshires Autolocksmiths (http://www.3dgroupuk.com)

Awesome supplier. They have 95 remotes in stock.

rambit
21st December, 2011, 05:09 PM
i basically just need to bypass the immobilizer..customer does not want the sytem in anymore

nazz2
22nd December, 2011, 11:15 AM
Thnx workdamu,with regards from 3d,you have to wait when they r awailable,it doesnt look good,since saab went bankrupt on monday.