PDA

View Full Version : BMW ms41.0 RPM limiter

antonijs
10th December, 2011, 04:02 PM
As a beginner to chiptuning i can't do much, but there is one thing I can do, to help out other members of this forum:
i can change the rpm limiter settings for BMW MS41.0 ECU.
Just read 24kb file from your ECU, using galletto or KWP2000 and post it here, 512kb files would be good too, if you have programmer to write it back.
I will set the RPM limiter as you wish and post the changed file for FREE. :wavey:

EcoPowerUK
10th December, 2011, 09:32 PM
As a beginner to chiptuning i can't do much, but there is one thing I can do, to help out other members of this forum:
Just read 24kb file from your ECU, using galletto or KWP2000 and post it here, 512kb files would be good too, if you have programmer to write it back.
I will set the RPM limiter as you wish and post the changed file for FREE. :wavey:
its very easy!

antonijs
11th December, 2011, 09:42 AM
I know that it's easy, but if someone can't do it or isn't sure about it, I can do it for free :)

borysgo2
25th December, 2011, 03:48 PM
Hello.
Do you have some hint - location ? Is it single value limitter ?
Thanks

DIBEKOT
25th December, 2011, 06:36 PM
Location ? - After the SW Number.
Is it single value limiter ? - Yes. 8bit value. Factor 32.

pasionBMW
27th December, 2011, 05:37 PM
If u would offer checksum service would be great at all..!or u want other peoples car doesnt start?
changing the rpm limiter is easy when u play with the dump file and is difficult to make it true in the car..
its an advice not a criticism..

antonijs
1st April, 2012, 05:00 PM
Checksum is corrected automatically with winols, i have rised rpm limit to 7000 in my e36 323, everything works fine.

antonijs
1st April, 2012, 05:35 PM
Here, I added 24kb file from my 323i with MS41.0, with max rpm rised to 7k.
It is highly recomended not to flash this this file in any other car than 323i due to differences in fuel/spark maps.
The password is my nickname.
I take no responsibility if you damage something, you have your own head on shoulders.