PDA

View Full Version : Mitchell manager 1st qtr 2012 update

eddie8
10th December, 2011, 06:54 PM
Here is the lastest mitchell/shop key manager update.

Enjoy

joshplianfield
10th December, 2011, 10:29 PM
got full mitchell manager?

eddie8
11th December, 2011, 02:53 AM
Josh I do have an earlier version. I'll see if I can load it up

uhaulkid
11th December, 2011, 06:55 PM

Enjoy
sorry to bust your bubble but its not 2012 yet, the lastest version of manager and manager plus 5.9 is still 2011. they have dates for 12 cars yes but the programs still 2011? unless you were saying that it does 12 cars...i sub to all mitchell thats why i know, i also have both version running....this is the OLD version which i sbeing fased out....still works great but again its just 2011 q3 or 2nd half year ypdate.....sorry

check your upload its currpttttt....

joshplianfield
11th December, 2011, 07:15 PM
sorry to bust your bubble but its not 2012 yet, the lastest version of manager and manager plus 5.9 is still 2011. they have dates for 12 cars yes but the programs still 2011? unless you were saying that it does 12 cars...i sub to all mitchell thats why i know, i also have both version running....this is the OLD version which i sbeing fased out....still works great but again its just 2011 q3 or 2nd half year ypdate.....sorry

check your upload its currpttttt....

I just downloaded it and it was fine and extracted.

uhaulkid
11th December, 2011, 07:47 PM
I just downloaded it and it was fine and extracted.
i have treed from 3 ppcs and all three say same thing...CURRPUT.....look at the file size then look at the dl size, not the same...its no good, maybe it was good but its no good now....a simple reup will do i would assume but as of my last post and this ost the file hanging on the server is NOGOOD

uhaulkid
11th December, 2011, 07:49 PM
and again 1st q 2012 is not here yet....

eddie8
11th December, 2011, 10:22 PM
and again 1st q 2012 is not here yet....

Sorry to burst your bubble but it is 1st qtr 2012. Its a beta platform test

uhaulkid
12th December, 2011, 12:12 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but it is 1st qtr 2012. Its a beta platform test
first your d/l is still currupt, second, ive beta tested for mitchell since day one ive NEVER ever put first release on system i use daily as if you test for mitchell yull know theres no roll back for them so its clean install and pain in the ass to do so. so they will even tell you first relesae isnt shouldnt be on a machine that used daily. and you never said beta.
so to those who dare to use this PLEASE bve carefull its betra and its first relase. theres been a few before this as ive had them for some time now but id nbever post it liek this as its not good to use on maching you use for work. so this is the first p[ublic relase thats theyve given out. its by no means private or copied etc etc....its free its in ther epublic forums and also on thier d/l page that most of you wont even get to without proper usernam,e and passsword. i still have this running on ONE machne and its been a mess. i guess they are trying to relase it my thoughts in hopes its a smessy as its been to only move folks over to the NEW 6.XXXXthats not hcked yet publicly....

so to thse who want this, its BETA, i DONT recomend it on your daily machine unless you are able to install daily and quicly cause yoiu will be reinstalling. this has had l;ots of databse issues and its not worth taking the chance.
sorry to bust your bubble sir but i hate to see folsk use this and have to reinstall just cause its new, new isnt always good....but if you do install it heres the public site to get it....not a dirct link so here you go.....
hhhhpppp://m1faqs.com/q1-2012/Q1-2012.exe (http://m1faqs.com/q1-2012/Q1-2012.exe)
use at your own risk, to me not worht using just yet....trust you me....theres more to this release then they are saying TRUST ME

integlikewhoa
12th December, 2011, 01:36 AM
ive beta tested for mitchell since day one

i sub to all mitchell thats why i know, i also have both version running

Uhaul, you have so much to say and you claim to know and have so much, but yet you have not shared any MITCHELL with us. If you have both version running then share the data with us! You claim to have them and say you sub and beta test to them, so whats the hold up?

uhaulkid
12th December, 2011, 01:52 AM
Uhaul, you have so much to say and you claim to know and have so much, but yet you have not shared any MITCHELL with us. If you have both version running then share the data with us! You claim to have them and say you sub and beta test to them, so whats the hold up?
the hold up is i am driving right now, the hold up is that i sub to manager and estimator only and i PAID dealer for my repair dvds from a site that none here can get to and for that i am sorry. i do beta test for them and having links has nothign to do with sharing. have a good enough connection to upload dvds to with is more the issue then any. not to mentin the fact that i run a few shops on top of all other things to do. so putting the disks i have paid for into right formate and uploading them at one of my shops that will bring my network to a craw..isnt gonna happen and for that i am sorry...i have been here for some time an dshave upped, given put on hard drives fo rmebers and mailed them back loaded up and ready to go mny many times....what i wont do is kill my business network for a few folks that will sonner or later have links in 200 to 400 mb sets aND TAKE DAYS TO DL SOONER OR LATER. AND FOR THAT I AM SORRY. I DONT HAVE THE TIME OR NETWORKS TO UPLOAD THESE DISKS AND anyone who has done it(i have) knows its network killer, not to mention the ISP issue. i have the disks i asmd running the latest and i hgave no need to prove that to you or anyone else here! i have it ive paid for it i use it daily in a business the rest of this is fun no more. so once again to prove what i have to you is pontless as i cannot and will not kill my living to uploAD THEM TO YOU...IF I FIND GOOD WORTKING LINKS I WILL surley post them to help out as i have many times...most of the folsk here runnig ids thats working to to this day without a glitch with no patch etc etc is thanks to me so DO NOT tell me i dont conctribute or dopnt even go there as it will be a short road for you! i have to go i am on my way home for the airport from a long convection on can diagnostics....have good eving and if you want to install thge update then please do..i dont care i was justy offering my advice once again whoim, take ity is up to them, most whom know me on mor ethen this site will know that what i speak is tue abd they take it to heart and heed my posts as i get nothig from telling you not to use it other then not haivng to answer 100 questions about it. i lost my links once found them thats why i asked for them, and where i got them coste dme dealery and they DONT ofetn make execptions for downloads but sincei only needew3ed a few they did it but not a place i can take others...good night all...if you want the update please do....but remeber the newest out is not always the best.....

eddie8
12th December, 2011, 03:32 AM
Dude, the bottom line is its the 1st qtr release of mitchell manager 5.9 version an its a beta release. I don't give a crap about what you have or what you do. If you don't want to use it then don't. It works and works well. Its just an update. Comprenday?
:banghead:
Nothin like something for free and they still bitch about it!

uhaulkid
14th December, 2011, 02:56 AM
sorry for the latye delay as i said i run many shops...yes its free, no it wont be when its done its beta..im not bitichen im just warning members it DOES NOT work well in fact its a pain in the ass and if oyu had half the pcs running i have youda know this buy now..jhust trying to tell everyone be carfull...dont get your panties in a wad...

integlikewhoa
14th December, 2011, 03:10 AM
sorry for the latye delay as i said i run many shops...yes its free, no it wont be when its done its beta..im not bitichen im just warning members it DOES NOT work well in fact its a pain in the ass and if oyu had half the pcs running i have youda know this buy now..jhust trying to tell everyone be carfull...dont get your panties in a wad...

I don't know I'm still trying to figure out the 12 disc and 13 disc deal. When do you think they switched to 13 disc? (I'm saying 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2011 for the record). The last update I was running was 1st quarter 2010 and it was 11 disc. Now I updated to 1st quarter 2011 and it's 12 disc. 3rd quarter 2011 appears to be 13 disc.

eddie8
14th December, 2011, 01:26 PM

Kinda funny it doesn't work for you. It works fine for me and all the shops I have installed it on. If it doesn't work as you have described then you can uninstall it and reinstall your last update. I have been with mitchell since 98 and wouldn't have uploaded this if I new it wasn't "safe"
Kinda sounds like you don't know what your doin.....judging by the way you type.........O

uhaulkid
15th December, 2011, 12:46 AM
I don't know I'm still trying to figure out the 12 disc and 13 disc deal. When do you think they switched to 13 disc? (I'm saying 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2011 for the record). The last update I was running was 1st quarter 2010 and it was 11 disc. Now I updated to 1st quarter 2011 and it's 12 disc. 3rd quarter 2011 appears to be 13 disc.
last update is 13 disks..all else is 12 yes

uhaulkid
15th December, 2011, 01:00 AM
Kinda funny it doesn't work for you. It works fine for me and all the shops I have installed it on. If it doesn't work as you have described then you can uninstall it and reinstall your last update. I have been with mitchell since 98 and wouldn't have uploaded this if I new it wasn't "safe"
Kinda sounds like you don't know what your doin.....judging by the way you type.........O
and like i said there is many issue with it and if you read the proper forums and had access to the beta testers forums you would see that also but all you have the abilty to do is cut and paste, newbie. so please from mr.1998...lmao, dont sit here trying to look good the saviour by posting a beat free file without explaing. the simple fact here is this and only this.
1. its beta
2. its free
3. it has issues (proven)
4. it CANT just be uninstalled without complete reinstall and anyone thats been with manager knows thats a pain in the tush to do. main reason to uninstall is the database issues it has, again PROVEN, thats why i advised to wait and not use it on main machine just yet
5. i dont care how long you have been with mitchell you still dont have access to the same level of testing i do and thats a fact of i would know you and you would not be sitting here trying to be a savour on public forum with a free file thats unstable and you would know that if you were WITH mitchell as you say since 1998. PS mitchells been around way long time befgore that....soory to say...and you would have said, guys this is free, guys this is still beta hense the term and it does have database issue and NOT to run it on your server and if you use wireless which is NOT supported by mitchell DONT install this on that machin. just tryinf to help you guys out and warn you before ytou d/l this...thats would have been the right thing to do...oh you cant tell them that as you DONT have access to the same levels of the forums where that information is given out....thats why you didnt tell anyone to use cation if and when they use this...you didnt know it...

buddy grow up ok, all i am doing is telling the foks what you should have told them from day one, its free, its beta still has issues mainly with databasse dont use on server, dont use on wirelss workstation either thats all, no need to try and prove how good you are with mitchall as you showed those who are that you arent by not knowing whats posted about this beat file s you dont have access to it...so once again all i am saying is use cation or wait thats it, no need to stick your chest out and get a teary eyed over a free beta file that you coulnt prolery instaurcxt the guys on using. relax...as far as my typing, i have bad fingers and most of my time is driving and thats only time i got to type, but i will agree with you there my typing truley SUCKS, that is the only thing youve sdaid thats true and correct....good day bud and relax or yo will have a heart attack soon....

integlikewhoa
15th December, 2011, 01:59 AM
last update is 13 disks..all else is 12 yes

We on the same page now. I too have found the import discs 5-13 on Demonoid and looking for Domestic discs 1-4. Any luck on finding them?

eddie8
15th December, 2011, 03:28 AM
and like i said there is many issue with it and if you read the proper forums and had access to the beta testers forums you would see that also but all you have the abilty to do is cut and paste, newbie. so please from mr.1998...lmao, dont sit here trying to look good the saviour by posting a beat free file without explaing. the simple fact here is this and only this.
1. its beta
2. its free
3. it has issues (proven)
4. it CANT just be uninstalled without complete reinstall and anyone thats been with manager knows thats a pain in the tush to do. main reason to uninstall is the database issues it has, again PROVEN, thats why i advised to wait and not use it on main machine just yet
5. i dont care how long you have been with mitchell you still dont have access to the same level of testing i do and thats a fact of i would know you and you would not be sitting here trying to be a savour on public forum with a free file thats unstable and you would know that if you were WITH mitchell as you say since 1998. PS mitchells been around way long time befgore that....soory to say...and you would have said, guys this is free, guys this is still beta hense the term and it does have database issue and NOT to run it on your server and if you use wireless which is NOT supported by mitchell DONT install this on that machin. just tryinf to help you guys out and warn you before ytou d/l this...thats would have been the right thing to do...oh you cant tell them that as you DONT have access to the same levels of the forums where that information is given out....thats why you didnt tell anyone to use cation if and when they use this...you didnt know it...

buddy grow up ok, all i am doing is telling the foks what you should have told them from day one, its free, its beta still has issues mainly with databasse dont use on server, dont use on wirelss workstation either thats all, no need to try and prove how good you are with mitchall as you showed those who are that you arent by not knowing whats posted about this beat file s you dont have access to it...so once again all i am saying is use cation or wait thats it, no need to stick your chest out and get a teary eyed over a free beta file that you coulnt prolery instaurcxt the guys on using. relax...as far as my typing, i have bad fingers and most of my time is driving and thats only time i got to type, but i will agree with you there my typing truley SUCKS, that is the only thing youve sdaid thats true and correct....good day bud and relax or yo will have a heart attack soon....

Geez, It seems you are the only one who has had problems with this update. Sucks to be you. Im not getting upset about it. I could care less if you dont like it, or think it could be problematic...bottom line is if there was any kind of problem or warnings associated with this update i would have included it in the original post. This update is available on the mitchell forums and so far nobody has had any issues......except for you.

Later

uhaulkid
15th December, 2011, 12:42 PM
and like i said there is pastys of that forum as with this one as with all that YOU DONT have access to as your not imporanbtn ewnough....lmao...that update been out for weeks before you gotit...lmao...if you were as impoantnt as you said you would know the datavbase issues it has the wireless connection it has....lmao...good day...but yuor just a what we call a public peion...your not privie to the real tester section..do you know that what is posted there has been updated two times since you got it...NOPE you dont...lmao

eddie8
15th December, 2011, 01:21 PM
and like i said there is pastys of that forum as with this one as with all that YOU DONT have access to as your not imporanbtn ewnough....lmao...that update been out for weeks before you gotit...lmao...if you were as impoantnt as you said you would know the datavbase issues it has the wireless connection it has....lmao...good day...but yuor just a what we call a public peion...your not privie to the real tester section..do you know that what is posted there has been updated two times since you got it...NOPE you dont...lmao

You are a babbling idiot...lmao...have some more crack

uhaulkid
15th December, 2011, 01:39 PM
You are a babbling idiot...lmao...have some more crack
well your posts are getting smaller i guess your running out of things to say...see trying to be a savour didnt work did it....when there people out there that work hard at this and put years of work into it and someolne like you comes along and says heres new update...like your doing the site a big favor..it pisses the hard workers off...you didnt tell them it was beta...you didnt tell them that many many may people that are true beta testers for mitchell have database issue wirless issue which isnt even suported(oh rthats right you vcouldnt tell them, your not a beta tester your just some one who took free file off one site took it to another). so ya im pissed that a free site floater gos from site to site with nothing to offer and cant even say its free its beat use at own risk, that would have hurt your little...thanks man for the update and your head ould not have been swollan...i can go at this with you till hell frezzers over and its funny that you sit there and wait for my posts..i told my guys this am...watch how fast he replys...there laughing at you and they dont even know you...if you want to be contriutur then do it but dont pass around free files like they arent free and that its something special. and let folsk know its beta and there is sissue. i understand that you dont have access to the part of the forum there that allows you to have the insight given to all beta testers and the issue and bug fixes that have been given. like i said that file has been updated two times sine you posted it. all i am saying is dont try to be something your not it pisse the oldtimers and the ones who do the work off!...gotta run pulling up to my second stop....good day...lmao

eddie8
15th December, 2011, 10:03 PM
well your posts are getting smaller i guess your running out of things to say...see trying to be a savour didnt work did it....when there people out there that work hard at this and put years of work into it and someolne like you comes along and says heres new update...like your doing the site a big favor..it pisses the hard workers off...you didnt tell them it was beta...you didnt tell them that many many may people that are true beta testers for mitchell have database issue wirless issue which isnt even suported(oh rthats right you vcouldnt tell them, your not a beta tester your just some one who took free file off one site took it to another). so ya im pissed that a free site floater gos from site to site with nothing to offer and cant even say its free its beat use at own risk, that would have hurt your little...thanks man for the update and your head ould not have been swollan...i can go at this with you till hell frezzers over and its funny that you sit there and wait for my posts..i told my guys this am...watch how fast he replys...there laughing at you and they dont even know you...if you want to be contriutur then do it but dont pass around free files like they arent free and that its something special. and let folsk know its beta and there is sissue. i understand that you dont have access to the part of the forum there that allows you to have the insight given to all beta testers and the issue and bug fixes that have been given. like i said that file has been updated two times sine you posted it. all i am saying is dont try to be something your not it pisse the oldtimers and the ones who do the work off!...gotta run pulling up to my second stop....good day...lmao

Did i mention your still a babbling idiot???

uhaulkid
15th December, 2011, 10:55 PM
Did i mention your still a babbling idiot???
did i mention your still just a freesiter that takes from one an dposts to another to try and make himself look better then he is which isnt much....free files even worse...and beta to boot...it woudnt be so bad if you posted a good file, somethig worth posting that wasnt beaTA and free but man...it sucks to be the bottom of the food chain and only able to get the leftovers, or get whats been out for months already thats been leaked and leaked...or free beta files...lmao

uhaulkid
15th December, 2011, 11:18 PM
i am sorry guys, i wont hurt his feelings anymore...i just get fired up with wannabe fake saviors....ill leave him alone, i know his swasher hurts by now and Its so close to xmas i dont want him crying at the dinner table tonight about him getting beatup elictily on the play grtound today and telling on me so yes those whove contacted me, it is funny but yes its time to leave the boy alone....sorry to keep pulling your chain bud but we like to take fake wanna bes and make it clear that none takes kindly to them so sorry....really sorry, i hope your ok and that this didnt hurt to bad....it was just a little scratch right.....lmfao

eddie8
16th December, 2011, 12:55 PM
i am sorry guys, i wont hurt his feelings anymore...i just get fired up with wannabe fake saviors....ill leave him alone, i know his swasher hurts by now and Its so close to xmas i dont want him crying at the dinner table tonight about him getting beatup elictily on the play grtound today and telling on me so yes those whove contacted me, it is funny but yes its time to leave the boy alone....sorry to keep pulling your chain bud but we like to take fake wanna bes and make it clear that none takes kindly to them so sorry....really sorry, i hope your ok and that this didnt hurt to bad....it was just a little scratch right.....lmfao

Your still a jackass. I can see why you call yourself a kid. You haven't posted one ounce of proof rtthat this update is bad but the only proof you have posted is that you have a big mouth. It doesn't bother me at al that your a loser and have to fill this post with a bunch of garbage that spews out of your pie hole.
maybe what I will do is watch all your posts and then respond to your meaningless

uhaulkid
16th December, 2011, 01:05 PM
Your still a jackass. I can see why you call yourself a kid. You haven't posted one ounce of proof rtthat this update is bad but the only proof you have posted is that you have a big mouth. It doesn't bother me at al that your a loser and have to fill this post with a bunch of garbage that spews out of your pie hole.
maybe what I will do is watch all your posts and then respond to your meaningless

? Board index (http://managerforum.net/index.php) ? GENERAL FORUM - Registered Members See Topics #7 & #8 (http://managerforum.net/viewforum.php?f=47) ? 2. SHOP MGMT - UPDATES / NEWS / CONTACTS (http://managerforum.net/viewforum.php?f=152) ? 5.9 Beta Release
National Training Mgr / Forum Moderator / PerformanceCenter Media Developer.
When installed, this update will add and modify a number of reports under the Client, Management, Accounting, Follow Up, and Inventory (?Plus? version of Manager only) tabs. Additions and modifications will also be made to Estimate, Repair Order, and Invoice templates. Please follow the install to the T and do a full database backup as this still is a very bugy release but it need true testing in the fiel with all types of system, from routers to pc's. This should not be installed on your server to aid in keeping possable dataloss down.

wow, opps thats right you cant see this, you cant even see the thread...lmao....what a child...lmfaoa.....i love it...i lkove...fool fool...little boys feelings hurt again..proofs in the pudding...and your full of shit....lmfao

eddie8
16th December, 2011, 01:30 PM
***8226; Board index (http://managerforum.net/index.php) ***8249; GENERAL FORUM - Registered Members See Topics #7 & #8 (http://managerforum.net/viewforum.php?f=47) ***8249; 2. SHOP MGMT - UPDATES / NEWS / CONTACTS (http://managerforum.net/viewforum.php?f=152) ***8249; 5.9 Beta Release
National Training Mgr / Forum Moderator / PerformanceCenter Media Developer.
When installed, this update will add and modify a number of reports under the Client, Management, Accounting, Follow Up, and Inventory (***8220;Plus***8221; version of Manager only) tabs. Additions and modifications will also be made to Estimate, Repair Order, and Invoice templates. Please follow the install to the T and do a full database backup as this still is a very bugy release but it need true testing in the fiel with all types of system, from routers to pc's. This should not be installed on your server to aid in keeping possable dataloss down.

wow, opps thats right you cant see this, you cant even see the thread...lmao....what a child...lmfaoa.....i love it...i lkove...fool fool...little boys feelings hurt again..proofs in the pudding...and your full of shit....lmfao

Hey jackass...where do you think i got the beta update from? you moron! Any where does it say there is problems with it?See...you havent proven anything here except how to run your mouth! Hahahah...who's crying now...lmfao

uhaulkid
16th December, 2011, 01:59 PM
Hey jackass...where do you think i got the beta update from? you moron! Any where does it say there is problems with it?See...you havent proven anything here except how to run your mouth! Hahahah...who's crying now...lmfao
are you ****en blind asshole
1. do you have access to that thread NOPe..asshole
2. read. "Please follow the install to the T and do a full database backup as this still is a very bugy release but it need true testing in the field with all types of system, from routers to pc's. This should not be installed on your server to aid in keeping possable dataloss down."
3. i guess you are really as freaken stuipid as your posts are. thats one post from one thread that you cant see...lmao...what a fool...gotta run alost at stop one...have a good day chasing your tail again...

eddie8
16th December, 2011, 02:13 PM
are you ****en blind asshole
1. do you have access to that thread NOPe..asshole
2. read. "Please follow the install to the T and do a full database backup as this still is a very bugy release but it need true testing in the field with all types of system, from routers to pc's. This should not be installed on your server to aid in keeping possable dataloss down."
3. i guess you are really as freaken stuipid as your posts are. thats one post from one thread that you cant see...lmao...what a fool...gotta run alost at stop one...have a good day chasing your tail again...

Uhaul d@#$head...I read it. It works and there aren"t any bugs except for the ones coming out of your useless asshole. Your posts are useless as shit...just like you are. Go back an pull your panties up so your pussy isnt cold. Come back with some good information or go F@#$off.....LMFAO

eddie8
16th December, 2011, 02:23 PM

Enjoy

Guys, sorry about the rant with uselesskid.I am done with him.

This update is for mitchell/shopkey version 5.9. It is a beta release and there havent been any issues with it as i use it every day. I used it a couple of weeks before i posted it to make sure it works well.

Yes you can use it at your own risk just like every other software download.
Thanks

MODERATOR YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD.

uhaulkid
16th December, 2011, 03:16 PM
Guys, sorry about the rant with uselesskid.I am done with him.

This update is for mitchell/shopkey version 5.9. It is a beta release and there havent been any issues with it as i use it every day. I used it a couple of weeks before i posted it to make sure it works well.

Yes you can use it at your own risk just like every other software download.
Thanks

MODERATOR YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD.
1. you could not have used it for a couple of weeks before you posted it, it wasnt out that long in the PUBLIC forum there, it was only released to the BETA forums as i DID show you and that you DONT have access to that part of the site, sorry.
2. it does have issues as i have posted one post from one thread from MITCHELL that it is bugy, dont use it one your server.

its beta it HAS issues, just cause you havent had them dont mean it dont have issues. and i HAVE used it for WEEKS before it was posted here long before, it has been updated just yesterday so again i am sorry that you dont see this.
you are right about one thing and one thing only
ENOUGH SAID!

dago75
29th March, 2012, 03:45 AM
thannks dsfds

Dracothic
19th April, 2012, 09:44 PM
thanks for this upload