PDA

View Full Version : Mini Coper tuned file

NASTASE
12th December, 2011, 07:45 PM
I need advice.I have reed ori file of my Mini Cooper with Galleto 1260 but i took 15 minutes to read it.I send the ori file to a tuner(I paid of course) and he send back a mod.file.
But when i read again the ori file with MPPS I found a different file .Can i use the tuned file,please advice.

ducatisti
12th December, 2011, 08:06 PM
I need advice.I have reed ori file of my Mini Cooper with Galleto 1260 but i took 15 minutes to read it.I send the ori file to a tuner(I paid of course) and he send back a mod.file.
But when i read again the ori file with MPPS I found a different file .Can i use the tuned file,please advice.

Use the galetto tuned version. Or swap the differences into the mpps original.

smokey08
12th December, 2011, 08:10 PM
Use Galleto to flash it back to the ecu. The file must have been ok or the tuner wouldnt of found any of the maps to tune. Maybe mpps reads from a different address in the ecu.

NASTASE
12th December, 2011, 08:24 PM
Use the galetto tuned version. Or swap the differences into the mpps original.

After reading 3 times with Galleto I find the fuse nr. 6 burned and I stoped.The three versions of Galleto ori.files are different(i find the difference with FileComp.).But I think my interface is in good condition because I wrote a tuned file for Renault Trafic 1,9 dCi without any problems.