PDA

View Full Version : Let show your work room

Dylan Chin
13th December, 2011, 10:45 AM
I am a locksmith.This is a family job..i only got 6 year experience.Recently, i want built a workroom for myself (locksmith shop).
Can all my dear Dk mate generous show your locksmith house Indoor design at here for reference or any suggestion or ideal for me.
sorry for my poor english and my impolite.
Thanks in advance:celticparty:

neriuks007
13th December, 2011, 11:25 AM
where is your room picture?

Dylan Chin
13th December, 2011, 11:47 AM
Thanks for your reply.i planning next year around April built a workroom .So,i still dont have my own room.(real work room)

garvo411
14th December, 2011, 09:58 AM
Sounds like a game of you show me yours and I will show you mine that was played with girls back in highschool

Fallen
14th December, 2011, 10:25 AM
I do my best work in this room.
As you can see I like to keep the work bench clean and tidy.

:)

Dylan Chin
14th December, 2011, 10:47 AM
Sounds like a game of you show me yours and I will show you mine that was played with girls back in highschool
Sorry for my stupid thread.
I am proud to my locksmith Job.I suggest show the workroom just like we show the locksmith tools or programmer for our dk mate..and let them know which is the best choice in locksmith job.
I dont think this like the game.I think DK is googd and free discussion forum so i post the thread hopefully every mate can give me suggestion about the new locksmith shop If dear mate thinks this thread involves the privacy..i am very sorry here:beheaded:

neriuks007
14th December, 2011, 11:26 AM

with wife or alone?:party:

garvo411
14th December, 2011, 12:42 PM
Hey mate we are just having a joke with ya. I don't know about everyone else's shop but mine isn't that exciting. crap everywhere and a few blanks scattered around. Lol

Dylan Chin
14th December, 2011, 01:51 PM
Hey mate we are just having a joke with ya. I don't know about everyone else's shop but mine isn't that exciting. crap everywhere and a few blanks scattered around. Lol

Lol,I think I too serious

bram380
14th December, 2011, 02:29 PM
locksmith room

Bishop c4
14th December, 2011, 03:36 PM

you have plenty of space for new equipment mate; and for the addition of new tools. :)
btw very inspiring the panda art.

Regards

Automat
14th December, 2011, 04:07 PM
locksmith room

Cool..........!

eeze
14th December, 2011, 05:07 PM

ahhhhh fallen my friend, im afraid i got you beat, ever since i hired my new assistant to work the counter business has been booming. don't understand why.

gtmech
15th December, 2011, 10:09 AM
locksmith room

the winner!

gtmech
15th December, 2011, 10:15 AM
I am a locksmith.This is a family job..i only got 6 year experience.Recently, i want built a workroom for myself (locksmith shop).
Can all my dear Dk mate generous show your locksmith house Indoor design at here for reference or any suggestion or ideal for me.
sorry for my poor english and my impolite.
Thanks in advance:celticparty:

ill you show a pic after i have cleaned it, that could take 6 months though. In the mean time, lets just say its like cleaning the toilet, theres shit everywhere, its not pretty to be honest, still want to see? :bawling:

Dylan Chin
15th December, 2011, 10:21 AM
ill you show a pic after i have cleaned it, that could take 6 months though. In the mean time, lets just say its like cleaning the toilet, theres shit everywhere, its not pretty to be honest, still want to see? :bawling:

Lol.sure,I will waiting and enjoy the pic.thanks

Fallen
15th December, 2011, 10:57 AM
with wife or alone?:party:

Seeing you asked...

Sometimes I'm just not in the mood but then she gets all Lishi sexy on me and....BOINNNNNGGGGG!

gtmech
15th December, 2011, 11:19 AM
Seeing you asked...

Sometimes I'm just not in the mood but then she gets all Lishi sexy on me and....BOINNNNNGGGGG!

keep it clean lads, this is a family forum :girlshit:

Fallen
15th December, 2011, 11:59 AM
keep it clean lads, this is a family forum :girlshit:

I reckon most of the blokes here would rather see the pretty lady than a photo of one of your turds old mate!

;)

Dylan Chin
15th December, 2011, 12:32 PM
Seeing you asked...

Ok,thanks.I get it.
lishi is most important for a locksmitch .

gtmech
15th December, 2011, 12:38 PM
I reckon most of the blokes here would rather see the pretty lady than a photo of one of your turds old mate!

;)

yep :hahaha: cant argue with that mate

Meat-Head
15th December, 2011, 09:14 PM
locksmith room

That is cool - what does the writing say across the wall - or is it just a link to the DK home page?

smokey08
15th December, 2011, 09:31 PM
ahhhhh fallen my friend, im afraid i got you beat, ever since i hired my new assistant to work the counter business has been booming. don't understand why.

Thats a nice collection of door wedges you have there :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: