PDA

View Full Version : sirius 32 can I read it by upa 29F200

sokisoki3
15th December, 2011, 01:13 PM
as in the subject
I want to read this, but I have upa only and I can't see the way to read this by this tool.Could someone advise something?Thanks
ecu nr S110030034

alfabit
15th December, 2011, 01:31 PM
Advice : if you want to make this work profi, must buy a flash programmer ( Willem, Wellon ... ), also flash + some MCU ( X-prog m ) and others MCU ( UPA-USB ).
With at least those three on the shelf you`ll have no more problems reading something.

sokisoki3
15th December, 2011, 01:55 PM
ok
I'm trying to gather right tools but without any advice I don't know which I need.I 'm running garage we offer diagnostrics and electrics repairs.We have more jobs where we could use programing tools which is ok.I invested in upa usb -ok done couple of jobs .But this one as I see is difrent.Could you advise where to buy this tools from?Many thanks for your response.Regards

teuton
15th December, 2011, 02:17 PM
Ckeck out e-bay, you?ll find it there.

CAUTION:
You'll need a PSOP 44 to DIL 32 adapter in order to read these flash memories like 29F200, 29F400 etc. Get it when buying the programmer!!

alfabit
15th December, 2011, 05:35 PM
...which I need.
Could you advise where to buy this tools from?Many thanks for your response...

So for flash : Willem, Wellon, GQ-3x, GQ4x ...
For MCU also for some special flash ( e.g. BMW`s M35080 ) : X-prog m
Very good UPA for some MCU you can`t do it with X-prog
There is no programmer for all you can think you could programm !

You also will need adapters for each type of package outlines for flash, MCU ... But all this step-by-step, buy all when you need them to use.

Can find good and cheap stuff on e-bay ( most chinese, some very good too ) or if your pockets are full buy original ( elrasoft, elnec, etlweb, smelecom, ... )

sokisoki3
15th December, 2011, 06:09 PM
yes I know step by step.I done that bought upa .I didn't realise it such a good but everything is limited and you cannot do everything with one tool. Do you have any trusted sellers from china? Thanks