PDA

View Full Version : hate football

car19
2nd May, 2008, 03:51 PM
Hi why is all this fuss about 22 men kicking around a ball? The sort Im into is target shooting at 20 meter range with a rifle firring .22 bullets makes you have perfect control over the score and you can only blame yourselve if its crap?:nurse:

Tizzer22
2nd May, 2008, 05:15 PM
It?s nice to see the team you support win things?and see the youngsters becoming successful, the newcomers blending well and showing you a bag of tricks?.. and most importantly, is to watch and enjoy the game with family and friends. Believe me, when you watch skillful players dribbling and doing crossover?its entertaining. Of course, it?s never fun to watch a bunch of idiots (all 10 of them, excluding the goalkeeper of course) chasing after every single ball from 1 end to the other end (i donno why?but the team Rangers suddenly springs to my mind). If a team doesnt play entertaining football, even a football fan like me will fall asleep. So, there you are - excitement (eccept when the team you support is losing?but too much of this is bad for your heart..so..its better to have the team winning :P ) entertainment (skills), family (my dads influence) and friends/colleagues (can talk more esp wif fellow Celtic fans). Some of you might say ????.but it doesnt apply for me because i dont bet. :P Not when the thing you?re trying to bet on is a round thing. lol

johnwright10
10th May, 2008, 10:46 AM
If your looking for excitement try ice hockey.

Edinburgh Capitals - Murrayfield

Seedy_r0m
11th May, 2008, 12:50 AM
If your looking for excitement try ice hockey.

Edinburgh Capitals - Murrayfield

Hell yeah, now there's a sport.

I've seen the Capitals V's Fife Flyers both home and away.
Not too bad, but they can't compare to the NHL.

I've also seen:
Chicago Blackhawks V's Edmonton Oilers at the Chicago United Centre
Toronto Maple Leafs V's Washington Capitals at the Toronto Air Canada Centre

The three times I've been to Toronto, I stayed next door to the Maple Leaf Gardens...Unfortunately it had closed it's doors a few years earlier :(

johnwright10
11th May, 2008, 07:53 AM
The Caps V's Fife were good games, but not a patch on the old games between the Racers and the Flyers.

Thats what the hockey in Edinburgh lacks now, some sort of local rivelry.

Yes, your correct not a patch on the NHL., but its getting better.

C64
11th May, 2008, 04:23 PM
Isn't ice Hockey just a load of fannies pretending to be tough because they are wearing a shit load of protective gear, kinda like American Football ;)

johnwright10
11th May, 2008, 04:37 PM
So, What team do you play for then.

Bulld0g
11th May, 2008, 05:23 PM
Hi why is all this fuss about 22 men kicking around a ball? The sort Im into is target shooting at 20 meter range with a rifle firring .22 bullets makes you have perfect control over the score and you can only blame yourselve if its crap?:nurse: Wash your mouth out ;)

JTH
11th May, 2008, 10:49 PM
Isn't ice Hockey just a load of fannies pretending to be tough because they are wearing a shit load of protective gear, kinda like American Football AND CELTIC PLAYERS ;)

ffs witchy classic m8

C64
12th May, 2008, 03:16 PM
ffs witchy classic m8

lol, you swine :)

C64
12th May, 2008, 03:17 PM
So, What team do you play for then.

The John Wright Bareback Homo Team.

chrispeters
14th May, 2008, 06:17 PM
I think any1 who does not like football is weird !! full stop !!
And dont get shirty,its just an opinion LOL

vish_p_1
17th May, 2008, 04:18 PM
Yeh im more into the muay thai, although i enjoy taking part in various sports than watching them!

Dreamer
20th August, 2008, 09:21 PM
I think any1 who does not like football is weird !! full stop !!
And dont get shirty,its just an opinion LOL

Well I'll see your opinion and raise you with the facts.:aetsch:

I don't like football and this is the first time I've been called weird!!
I ve been called mad, loopy and some other names too, but never weird!:cheer:

Then again I don't shove my hands down my trousers and have a fumble with the meat and two veg when I'm watching the tv either.:roflmao:

:cheers:

cantona7
24th August, 2008, 12:44 PM
dreamer you are a woman!!
the complexities of football are sadly above female iq levels
and by the way if you did have a meat and two veg its like an unwritten rule that you DO have to put your hands down there and "jiggle" about with them at regular intervals
and adding to that any of the male species that do not like football ARE either wierd or gay(they can choose thier own option on that)
:cheers: :cheers:

Dreamer
26th August, 2008, 12:45 PM
dreamer you are a woman!!
the complexities of football are sadly above female iq levels
and by the way if you did have a meat and two veg its like an unwritten rule that you DO have to put your hands down there and "jiggle" about with them at regular intervals
and adding to that any of the male species that do not like football ARE either wierd or gay(they can choose thier own option on that)

:aetsch:I see the brave pills are working! :girlshit:
You have clarified one thing for me. Men are just like babies they need a security blanket i.e. meat n two veg fumble. :lollypop:
On a more scientific note I think the fumbling also serves as a means to keep your brains at the optimum operating temperature :manutop:
Have fun!:roflmao:

PS Isn't my team well ahead of yours in the Kaos Fantasy football league?

car19
26th December, 2008, 12:09 PM
Well to join in with this discussion heres my two pennys worth of opinion Who in there right mind wants to see 22 grown? men kick around a bag of wind?
I shot as a hobby and enjoy it after all I dont get crowns fighting each other we shootes have to keep our tempers away from guns::guns:

thered
26th December, 2008, 12:12 PM
if man does not like football he is gay FACT

i am not homophobic but its true

anyone offended by this is in denial and you will come out one day