PDA

View Full Version : citroen c5 2.2hdi egr off

woodywoodpecker
15th December, 2011, 10:02 PM
Hi does anyone know where the egr switch is to turn it off in the file, someone off this forum did try to disable it a while back by setting all the egr values to 850 i think?, but the mil light came on after a few miles. My file is here with dpf removed if someone knows how to turn it off. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

waldi1979
15th December, 2011, 11:17 PM
What is Your DTC??
P0400??

Griunvaldas
16th December, 2011, 07:35 AM
EGR switch should be in map 610F2. Anyone can confirm it?

woodywoodpecker
16th December, 2011, 10:58 AM
What is Your DTC??
P0400??

Hi mate thanks for your reply, I do not have any fault code on the car now. A while back the mil came on when another member changed the values for my egr but i just cleared the mil light and left it with my original file back on the car. I just would of liked the egr switched off for good if any members know how to do this.
Thanks.

brouk5
16th December, 2011, 11:46 AM
test this ....
pass for pm

woodywoodpecker
16th December, 2011, 01:04 PM
test this ....
pass for pm

Hi mate i will test later today and let you know, much appreciated thanks.

woodywoodpecker
16th December, 2011, 02:30 PM
test this ....
pass for pm

Hi mate tried the the file you changed and the car keeps stalling the idle is up and down alot then stalls, still hoping this can be done so egr no longer works any help off anyone would be good.

waldi1979
17th December, 2011, 01:35 AM
Set all the egr values to 850, when the mil light came on after a few miles - tell me what DTC is in ECU.

woodywoodpecker
17th December, 2011, 11:52 AM
Set all the egr values to 850, when the mil light came on after a few miles - tell me what DTC is in ECU.

waldi1979,
Hi mate i am not sure where the egr map is in my file to change the values back to 850, When i load my file in winols it finds 140 maps my ecu is edc 15c2 if anyone can point me to the egr map.

waldi1979
17th December, 2011, 04:18 PM
Test this file.

woodywoodpecker
17th December, 2011, 04:48 PM
Test this file.

waldi1979,

Hi mate thanks for that will test it tomorr and let you know very much appreciated.

Azzx
18th December, 2011, 10:26 AM
Test this file.

Won't work, you have to disable it via switch.

woodywoodpecker
18th December, 2011, 01:02 PM
Test this file.

waldi1979,
Hi mate just wrote back the file to my car and straight away the mil light came on with fault code po401 exhaust gas recirculation 'A' flow insufficient detected. I have now dissconnected the blue electric plug to the egr solanoid valve and the mil does not come on, but when i scan again the code is p2143 exhaust gas recirculation vent control circuit/open but no mil and car seems nice and smooth at idle. will take it for a drive in a min and let you know. Looks like i am actually getting somewhere now mate thanks to you.

Azzx
18th December, 2011, 03:12 PM
Turn FAP on in BSI and check again the p2143 DTC.

woodywoodpecker
18th December, 2011, 06:31 PM
Turn FAP on in BSI and check again the p2143 DTC.

Azzx,
Hi mate my file as been done with ecusafe to remove the fap over 8 months ago, are you saying just enable it again in the bsi ?? does this dtc relate to the fap then, never had a problem with mil light befor trying to remove the egr from the file. The mil light came back on earlier after taking the car for a 10mile drive. Any more info would be good to get rid of the egr without the mil light coming on.

waldi1979
18th December, 2011, 07:25 PM
Conect EGR valve and load this file.

woodywoodpecker
18th December, 2011, 07:29 PM
Conect EGR valve and load this file.

Thanks waldi1979 will try and let you know mate

woodywoodpecker
19th December, 2011, 12:21 PM
Thanks waldi1979 will try and let you know mate

waldi1979,
Hi i tried the file you did and now i have esp/asr faulty and service light on in the car, there are no fault codes stored but the triangle for esp and service light are showing on my dash.
Any other solutions mate ?. Thanks for your time trying to sort this for me.

Azzx
19th December, 2011, 05:56 PM
The exhaust sensor is fap related, the egr can be disabled by switch, any other soultions does not work on this ecu.

woodywoodpecker
19th December, 2011, 06:00 PM
The exhaust sensor is fap related, the egr can be disabled by switch, any other soultions does not work on this ecu.

Azzx,
Hi do you know where the switch is in the file to turn the egr off without any dtc's coming up?.

ZIZZOU
19th December, 2011, 06:05 PM
WRONG:call:
I had remaped the egr map for this ecu to keep the egr closed all the time with succes
and there is a switch off bit for egr of corse in the dump

woodywoodpecker
19th December, 2011, 06:09 PM
WRONG:call:
I had remaped the egr map for this ecu to keep the egr closed all the time with succes
and there is a switch off bit for egr of corse in the dump

ZIZZOU,
my dump is in the first post can you help me?

ZIZZOU
19th December, 2011, 06:28 PM
:bandit:for free?

woodywoodpecker
19th December, 2011, 06:50 PM
:bandit:for free?

Hi mate yes for free, is that a problem for you to do ??

ZIZZOU
19th December, 2011, 07:23 PM
yes,
it come very hard to do it when it's for free
and very easy to do it when it's not for free

woodywoodpecker
19th December, 2011, 07:29 PM
yes,
it come very hard to do it when it's for free
and very easy to do it when it's not for free

ok i will wait for a good member of the forum to help me, i am certain there is a lot of members who can do this without making gain or wanting to profit from it.

ZIZZOU
19th December, 2011, 07:38 PM
profit from it !!!
see here m8:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f178/need-pin-vin-citroen-c3-1-4-hdi-244352/
the pin code cost 5 euro,and no one do it for FREE

DuDeTuning
19th December, 2011, 08:48 PM
All right ! Zizzou ! you are the best ! for ball head !

Egr off cost 5E ?

Why not people not respond to your edc15 tune fight ?
Maybe it cost only 5E...

Howwwww.Can you retrieve your Grinovsky account Zizzou ?That is the question....

Looooooooollllll at all this post here !

Regards

Ed

ZIZZOU
19th December, 2011, 08:52 PM
my service cost very expensive for who ask it

DuDeTuning
19th December, 2011, 09:09 PM
my service cost very expensive for who ask it

Just for you.... :

If you want to help us in the forum, don't ask money here....
5E or nothing it is the same for me....

I shared winols 1.721 with no bugs for free at all on DK....

Why not do the same for member woodywoodpecker (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/161255-woodywoodpecker/) ?
If you want to help share an egr off file for him... (for free of course)

Regards
Ed

ZIZZOU
19th December, 2011, 09:17 PM
every time i will receive help i will give help:D
so,next time ,if i have to change an acu i will ask for pin code
if i get it ,i will help a mumber

waldi1979
19th December, 2011, 11:42 PM
Last chance. Pass the same.

woodywoodpecker
20th December, 2011, 04:59 PM
Last chance. Pass the same.

waldi1979,

Hi mate tried the file today and the egr is still working, i have no dtc stored but the metal pipe from the egr back to the intake gets redhot once the car is started which tells me the egr is still working.
It never did this with your other files you did but gave me dtc, I want to thank you for the time you have spent trying to do this for me. Very much appreciated i really hope the egr can be removed somehow.

kimmoa
27th December, 2011, 11:41 PM
Hey. Why to do it too complicated? If you just want to disable the EGR on your car, use a piece of sheet metal between the EG pipe (from the EGR valve) and the intake manifold. Worked on my car and have been driving with that setup for 2 years now. Of course, if you want to develop a new software to be sold for Citroen drivers, this doesn't help...

ZIZZOU
28th December, 2011, 06:28 AM
because it's so complicate
it don't work on 2.2 hdi engine
i tested this way by myself,and it give limp mode

kimmoa
29th December, 2011, 10:46 PM
Well, mine is a 2.2HDi 4spd auto, 2003, Bosch fuel system, and had absolutely no problem with this method. Like I mentioned, I've been driving the car for 2 years and haven't had a single problem with the plugged pipe. Perhaps there are differences between model years concerning the software.

woodywoodpecker
29th December, 2011, 10:59 PM
Well, mine is a 2.2HDi 4spd auto, 2003, Bosch fuel system, and had absolutely no problem with this method. Like I mentioned, I've been driving the car for 2 years and haven't had a single problem with the plugged pipe. Perhaps there are differences between model years concerning the software.

kimmoa,
my mate has a peugeot 406 2.2hdi year 02 and his runs ok with the egr pipe just plugged with no faults so must be different software in the ecu, when i try this on mine it puts the engine light on after a few miles. I am still looking for a solution if anyone can help me.

kimmoa
1st January, 2012, 04:47 PM
Sorry, man. :/ Can't help you here. I'm not an ECU guy, just tweak engines by other means. Should also get into ECU secrets but have no tools for that purpose. BTW, has anyone here ever modified the auto tranny software , 4HP20 ?