PDA

View Full Version : Sky Go Android

poopoo
17th December, 2011, 07:20 PM
Is their anything that i can get to for my sky go on my tablet b4 i buy it looking at the Motorola XOOM 2. But reserch saying i can not use sky go on android format.

dasteph
17th December, 2011, 08:59 PM
Is their anything that i can get to for my sky go on my tablet b4 i buy it looking at the Motorola XOOM 2. But reserch saying i can not use sky go on android format.

sky are in the process of developing a skygo app for android at the moment, sometime this winter is all sky will say no definate date for its release.

poopoo
17th December, 2011, 09:29 PM
Thanks i might wait till then or just go for the viewsonic duel or the acer w500.
Or what is the better android at the moment.

dasteph
17th December, 2011, 09:43 PM
Thanks i might wait till then or just go for the viewsonic duel or the acer w500.
Or what is the better android at the moment.

if your looking to buy a good tablet and are prepaired to wait then look at the asus transformer prime which is due to be released around january febuary time, the first quad core tablet.

poopoo
18th December, 2011, 12:03 AM
if your looking to buy a good tablet and are prepaired to wait then look at the asus transformer prime which is due to be released around january febuary time, the first quad core tablet.

I was looking at the asus spec and reviews give it top marks so might keep my money till then cheers for the advice.

sgerrard
18th December, 2011, 08:55 PM
sky have been saying for months that an android app is coming out, and they originally said november

its all a load of crap, many are saying they signed exclusivity deals with iphone and blackberry for 6 months - 1 year first

im not sure if thats true, but im not holding my breath on a android app being released anytime soon!!