PDA

View Full Version : Help with Nissan Nats 4

teamimpresiv
20th December, 2011, 08:28 AM
I have a Nissan Hardbody, the keys for the vehicle was lost, I tried to program with a T300 but it did not code. Im not sure if by using the T300 the key dump has been corupted cause the Immo light on the top of the dash is not flashing now. I then tried programming with the Zedbull, i read the TMS and programmed a key but its still doing the same thing, Can anyone help.

KILL_THE_IMMO
20th December, 2011, 09:21 AM
it can be the immobox is damaged so resolder tms and be carefull

teamimpresiv
20th December, 2011, 10:47 AM
but the immo light stopped flashing before i took the tms out. When i used the T300 it stopped flasging so thats why I took the tms out. Does the immo dump look fine

joubliss
20th December, 2011, 10:59 AM
but the immo light stopped flashing before i took the tms out. When i used the T300 it stopped flasging so thats why I took the tms out. Does the immo dump look fine

i dont think so, try to read it again pls.

teamimpresiv
20th December, 2011, 12:40 PM
Why is it when i put in another reader the light flashes, and when i use that same reader and put the oringinal dump on the the light does not flash, the only thing i can think of is that the dump is corupt, Is there any way of putting the Immo off

bonecrusher
20th December, 2011, 07:10 PM
What engine on your vehicle 2.4 or 2 litre what year model.Please upload pic off immo box and ecu

nasir
21st December, 2011, 05:48 AM
check the pcb for any kind or short or track burn or any diode or resistor has open .