PDA

View Full Version : Think I screwed up big time!!

chrisreduk
6th January, 2009, 06:48 PM
Finally figured out how to update patches, but I have used the wrong one. I got it from the TM website and now I have lost CAS and BISS menu altogether..typing 2004 does not bring it back. Also, I don't seem to be able to change the patch for one that works from this forum....Any ideas PLEASE

.: JaCkPoT :.
6th January, 2009, 08:43 PM
all you have to do is load it via the pc...

chrisreduk
7th January, 2009, 12:22 AM
Where did the rest of this thread disappear to? I was referring to some of the posts, now they are gone???????

Manic01
7th January, 2009, 11:17 AM
You will only see cas/biss menu when patch is loaded. Once patch is on menu's appear.

benny/9
7th January, 2009, 11:30 AM
Where did the rest of this thread disappear to? I was referring to some of the posts, now they are gone???????
the thread has'nt dissapeared your posting in two places
all the posts about your problem are in the softcam section
where i have been answering and trying to help you to load
the patch, i also said dont use the official software from the
technomate site and load the patch from the forum and i posted
the latest 6800 patch for you.

chrisreduk
7th January, 2009, 03:28 PM
the thread has'nt dissapeared your posting in two places
all the posts about your problem are in the softcam section
where i have been answering and trying to help you to load
the patch, i also said dont use the official software from the
technomate site and load the patch from the forum and i posted
the latest 6800 patch for you.

Yep you did and i know it's my own fault, I loaded the wrong patch by accident, but your 667 patch worked and I am now up and running again.

Now I am having trouble clearing conax on my diablo. I loaded the UW 151 with the same data and key/bin files, which were working before I had my disaster. They didn't work. Then I found UW 152, so formatted my cam and loaded that along with the latest data and key/bin files I could find. Still would not clear conax. Then I found UW 153 was out, formatted cam and loaded that alongside latest data and key/bin files, but still conax wont clear. I am on Thor 1W.....any ideas?